Rainy day thoughts' Saturday.....

Is that marijuana mixed in with the tomato plants???

​Sure, the cops would never think to look there.

No body will bother ya , rat ya out , as they will appreciate ya come winter when all are housebound. Plus the neighbor hood has an annual brownie contest .

Sunday thoughts

Is it practical for your spouse to ware her father’s Purple Heart as a necklace! Like a cameo?

Well a nice Taylor pork omelet with a few pepper strips was consumed . As it’s a balmy 47° with a few sprinkles , just enough to keep things wet .

The back of my legs are stiff along with the fingers for some reason this morning. Good day to clean off my office desk and shread so outdated stuff. Will clean out the stove for the next cold snap .

Next door neighbor sold there homestead , so you know how that meet n greet thing will go . I don’t meet or greet. All I know is they must own a gas station, as they paid cash at a bidding war :gah:. Stay calm and don’t over do it .

I'm just a guest poster here! We had a little rain last Thursday..... The first good amount in over 2 months. Friday morning the clouds parted and nothing but sunshine since. Biggest problem is deciding to get the trike or convertible out. :cool:

I'm just a guest poster here! We had a little rain last Thursday..... The first good amount in over 2 months. Friday morning the clouds parted and nothing but sunshine since. Biggest problem is deciding to get the trike or convertible out. :cool:

:pokey: …

No rain here and no Christmas music either for some reason the over the internet music wasn't working and the plants weren't very happy. I have 2 mint plants, 2 pepper plants and a sweet potato vine bulb that woke up. It has been cold and my knee hurts from the cold soaking in to it.

Weather here has been odd, it might be 31* in the overnight hours and morning and by noon it might reach 55*.

I made it to 68 on December 2nd and as long as the good lord keeps me alive I'll keep collecting my S.S. :pepper:

The ran just keeps on coming.....And my sump pump keeps on pumping..I know Bill doesn't like snow, But i would radder have snow than rain..

So just settin here and started thinking I wonder what state has the highest suicide rate. Because I don't know if you know it or not, but it does rain allot in Washington Turns out they're not even in the top half. And new jersey has the lowest. That was shocking it must be because people are used to holding their breath so long because of the smell, maybe it makes them hard to kill. Or maybe we just don't have enough high bridges. Or it never crossed their mind because they're just to stupid.:) So there's a rainy day thought for. By the way quite a nice day right now.

No rain here and no Christmas music either for some reason the over the internet music wasn't working and the plants weren't very happy. I have 2 mint plants, 2 pepper plants and a sweet potato vine bulb that woke up. It has been cold and my knee hurts from the cold soaking in to it.

Weather here has been odd, it might be 31* in the overnight hours and morning and by noon it might reach 55*.

I made it to 68 on December 2nd and as long as the good lord keeps me alive I'll keep collecting my S.S. :pepper:

Happy Birthday Val…🫡…I don’t know how I missed it…😳..

Thank you, I don't have it listed. Got a belated birthday wish from my friends in Deming, NM tonight. They wanted to send me a fancy electric can opener and I declined as I have 2 manual can openers and 2 church keys. It's hard to get a gift for someone who is a prepper. I own 6 oil lamps and will always welcome a new one and even a vintage one.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png