RALLY IN THE VALLEY IV...Tennessee Ride to Maggie Valley

skuuter tnharley and i aim to go up friday if any one is leaving then be glad to have them come up with us they can give me a pm

Remember the Time/Location/Date for this Folks if You are riding up with us....posted in the First Post of this Thread.....ThumbUp

Remember the Time/Location/Date for this Folks if You are riding up with us....posted in the First Post of this Thread.....ThumbUp

Anyone still plannin' to leave with us, Please send me a PM lettin' me know.....THANKS, skuuter.....ThumbUp

OK, as of right now, it looks like Tommy and Barb are all that's left goin' up with us on Thursday. Everyone else (as far as I know and can tell by PMs, Calls, Texts, Visits) is trailering or comin' up on Friday. If You still intend to go up with us, let me know Today, because we may leave earlier.....THANKS, skuuter.....ThumbUp

OK, as of right now, it looks like Tommy and Barb are all that's left goin' up with us on Thursday. Everyone else (as far as I know and can tell by PMs, Calls, Texts, Visits) is trailering or comin' up on Friday. If You still intend to go up with us, let me know Today, because we may leave earlier.....THANKS, skuuter.....ThumbUp

Cancel This....Got Two More Comin' now....ORIGINAL PLAN: Leave QUIK MART at 9:30 AM CST Thursday Morning June 23rd.....be there by 9:00 os earlier if possible.....ThumbUp

Got Two More Comin' now....ORIGINAL PLAN: Leave QUIK MART at 9:30 AM CST Thursday Morning June 23rd.....be there by 9:00 os earlier if possible.....ThumbUp

mrshully, and one more comin' along with Tommy Loso, Barb, and Mitzie and I......ThumbUp

Back