Rebel RT

Junction damn box

RearWiring.JPGThis Junction Box is my problem (besides me) I cut the wires too short, So the tail wires are on the left side and the harness wires to them are on the right side, so I need a long skinny 8"ish x 2.5 x 2.5 max so it will not get hit from coilover movement, I do not want to start all over with the wiring so this the last ditch save, DAMN could only find one on the eBay, In China only one month deliver and now back order sooooo.....:gah:

RebelRouser

Still house hunting, Prices are so crazy high right now, should have done it much sooner, Damn me... Have not rode RebelRouser yet and it's getting to me... PROBLEM, The engine starts and stay's running in idle, as soon as I give the gas it dies or starts to, sprayed carb and manifold for Vacuum leak with WD-40 when running and nothing, short of a carb rebuild what else could the problem be ??? Remember all is stock engine and wiring harness, Honda 2000 Rebel 250CC.:gah:

Wires

Would you believe? there are "2" white 6 pin connecters and I mixed them up, BUT! 1 was up front of the engine and the other at the rear so how can this happen, (damn beginner-me) engine runs and idles great. Should make a deal on a house this week, I changed escrow people twice and realtors 5 times, WHY! Lazy and NOT thinking outside the box for my needs (hot rod and Trike working areas)...

Escrow

OK Guys, The Manufactured Home is in Escrow. The GI Loan will not work now because the prices are too high now, so my $207,000. loan amount is out, Let me tell you something about a GI loan, It must pass inspection (no fixing), must have land, must have permanite foundation, State of Ca. mandated June 1976 stronger laws for Manufactured homes such the title and not "Mobil Home". SO! We take the savings and buying Manufactured home 1985, with 12WX56L drive way, 8x12 He Shed, East side has 16WX56L + 12' Drive that I will turn into a 6 car garage. It's nice having remodel skills... I hope to be moved in by Feb. 01

Yes for sure wiring sucks, but you are taking prudent time to get it right the first time

That is a big plus IMO

Nothing worse than an electrical fire

I had a 96 Electra Glide catch fire on the way home from Sturgis years ago, the battery cable to the starter shorted out on the exhaust, It wasn't pretty

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png