relays zip tide

hi can someone here please tell me what the relays that are zip tide to the rear brace under the seat 3 of them i think thanks veru much in advance :blush:

hi can someone here please tell me what the relays that are zip tide to the rear brace under the seat 3 of them i think thanks veru much in advance :blush:

My wife and I were on a trip a few years ago and I noticed the bike was overheating. I suspected the temperature sensor in the right wheel well, but that was not the case. I was 150 miles from home and had no way to further troubleshoot it. I could let it cool, drive 25-30 miles, let it cool about 20 minutes, then drive another 25-30 miles. So, that is the way we came home the 150 miles. I contacted Richard at TBMS later and he told me one of the relays on the cross member under seat was the fan relay. It didn't take long to see which one it was as the case had melted. I replaced it and no further problems in six years. Good luck.

fan speeds

Hello

the relays corelate to the 3 fan speeds

Dragon

hi there i do believe fan speeds are done by the switch and the rheostat on the sid eof the heater box it has 3 different resisters in it for 3 speeds also put in th eair flow to help keep cool

Back