removeable back rest?

what is a good removeable backrest that i can install ez without removing the seat? anyone use a grasshopper back rest.

what is a good removeable backrest that i can install ez without removing the seat? anyone use a grasshopper back rest.

I'm using a grasshopper backrest on my TG. Once the bracket for the rest is installed, it can be removed and replaced without removing the seat. It works for me; but YMMV.

I have HDs adjustable backrest. I can remove backrest/pad without removing the seat. Love being able to adjust back-pad during a long ride plus, it folds forward for passengers ease of getting on/off.

I have the grasshopper backrest and really like it. I can just pull it out so the wife can get on and off easy. The only issue is someone else could pull it out when parked.

I have the HD Backrest, had it on my ultra classic too. easy to install yourself, 3 adjustable height options, folds forward for ease of passenger to mount and it is removable , no tools needed. as a passenger my wife loves it, it gives her a feeling of security , kind of tucking her in is the best way i can describe it.

Back