Replacement Lift Supports For The Hood

pmar6004

TOI - South Dakota
Mar 30, 2010
Watertown, SD, USA
With the help of customer support at LiftSupportsDepot.com, I was able to find replacement lift supports for raising the hood of my 2009 Stallion, #627. The originals lift supports were part # C-16-27200 by Suspa and the replacements through LiftSupportsDepot.com is part # C-16-23070. They add 6 lbs. of lift capacity per lift support, (12 lbs. total), making raising the hood much easier, especially if you only have the use of one arm as I do. (Had a stroke in 2008.) As an added bonus, the cost of the lift supports were 1/2 the price of the originals. Here's a link to the replacements lift supports, if interested: https://www.liftsupportsdepot.com/s...pecialty-supports-lift-support-strut-c00048w/. I have to add that the personnel at LiftSupportsDepot.com were very helpful and I highly recommend doing business with them.(Yes)

pmar6004

With the help of customer support at LiftSupportsDepot.com, I was able to find replacement lift supports for raising the hood of my 2009 Stallion, #627. The originals lift supports were part # C-16-27200 by Suspa and the replacements through LiftSupportsDepot.com is part # C-16-23070. They add 6 lbs. of lift capacity per lift support, (12 lbs. total), making raising the hood much easier, especially if you only have the use of one arm as I do. (Had a stroke in 2008.) As an added bonus, the cost of the lift supports were 1/2 the price of the originals. Here's a link to the replacements lift supports, if interested: https://www.liftsupportsdepot.com/s...pecialty-supports-lift-support-strut-c00048w/. I have to add that the personnel at LiftSupportsDepot.com were very helpful and I highly recommend doing business with them.(Yes)

pmar6004

thanks for the info mine are failing and need the extra lift due to the rear spoiler with LED light

Welcome to Trike-Talk, Glenn....:wave4:Happy to have you on board:clapping:

Probably could go to an auto parts store....Auto-Zone...NAPA.;ECT And mix and match :Shrug:

I posted the info on this a couple of years ago. Use your search on the site and maybe save yourself some time, but it's nice that others are sharing their updates and information.

Tomg

pmar6004

i also bought a set a few months ago, and just got to where i could try to install them but only used one i'll let it break in some and then do the other side , i have donr this many times in the past for other people on their rear windows of SUV's

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stockville69
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png