replacing shocks - Revo or Revo-A?

Hi I went with Revo-A shocks along with the Legend lift kit last year on my 2017 tri glide. I have almost 18,000 miles on them since they were installed. I just got back Sunday from a 4000 mile 2 week trip. Sturgis was one of out stops.I did all the rides including Iron Mountain and the Needles highway.

My results have been outstanding. The trike handles sooo much better especially at lower speeds (35mpg and under). The improvement on comfort is like night and day. My wife is so much more happy.

When I first picked up the bike, last year after the installs, I started out with the adjustable rebound knob at factory setting for about 250 miles. I then tried one setting lower then one setting higher on the adjustable knob. I did about 300 miles on each.

I went back the the factory setting and have never changed them again. If you like the ability to change things up a bit, then the Revo-A's. If not you can save a few bucks and go with the Revos.

I went back the the factory setting and have never changed them again. If you like the ability to change things up a bit, then the Revo-A's. If not you can save a few bucks and go with the Revos.

depends on what the revos default to, the A's I'm told need the "4" setting. if that's the default then I'm saving the bucks. I won't be changing it.

Your bike, your money, but most on here went with pro action from DK with the lift, 13 inch pro action or 14 inch. Now DK has some shocks from Italy for around $500 I believe, not sure on price since I haven't looked on his site for awhile. I'm still using the stock air shocks on my 2018 with DK's lift kit, I'm happy so far, I don't put the miles on in a year like most people on here so the air works for me.

All for now Trampas

coming soon

what's your experience? looking for a comparison between Revo and Revo-A ??

After much research and a couple discussions wit the folks at Legends I ordered Revo A's and the standard Axeo for my 2021. Shopped around and also found out Legends does 10% off list for militery and first responders. The local HD Dealer matched the best price I could find to keep me happy. I was shocked but happy. Theyre not here but I have not read one bad word on them yet and lifetime warranty

Legend shocks

Had REVO-A’s put on my ‘21 CVO Triglide on Tuesday. They are terrific. Also had a set on my last Triglide Ultra. Just great shocks. If I’m not mistaken the new CVO sits higher in the back than my previous Ultra. Do know the CVO handles a ton better than the Ultra did. Maybe it’s the skinny front tire.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvflorian

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvflorian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png