Robo Calls

If i don't recognized a name.....I ignore the call' Even with phone #'s that look familiar, I have an answering machine......No message' No call back from me....:mad:.....

If its important the caller will leave a message, :Shrug:...

If i don't recognized a name.....I ignore the call' Even with phone #'s that look familiar, I have an answering machine......No message' No call back from me....:mad:.....

If its important the caller will leave a message, :Shrug:...

EGG-zactly what I do.... If they can’t leave a message I don’t need to talk to them.

Also... I don’t understand how I can have a message on the phone without it having registered also as having received a call....

AND... I have had the same number call, I know its a spam, I have already put it on reject list from before, and double-checked to see that it is... and yet it got through anyway... ???:Shrug:

EGG-zactly what I do.... If they can’t leave a message I don’t need to talk to them.

Also... I don’t understand how I can have a message on the phone without it having registered also as having received a call....

AND... I have had the same number call, I know its a spam, I have already put it on reject list from before, and double-checked to see that it is... and yet it got through anyway... ???:Shrug:

There is a ton of money to be made in those robots calls, And the callers know were to donate some if it :bigboss:........

When I think it's a Spam caller, I have fun with them. I answer the phone.........

County Sheriff Office, how can I help you. :laugh: They hang up quick....

Our messages says the number they call and that we screen all calls so leave a message if you wants to get back to you and if you do nothing, you wasted your time not ours. Or something like that. Sometimes I can tell the robo caller is trying to talk to our answer machine but usually I hear it just hang up. Really, if it's important, they can leave a message. Very very few do. Tells you most are worthless calls.

Back