Running boards with holes for running lights $250

Aug 16, 2015
ft worth
Set of boards without instructions or brackets to the frame, think they cost about $1800 dollars, i have a set (2) for $250 forgot the brand, mmmm, still cant remember, still compared to new price, a bargain, $250 plus shipping,

I also have a stock tri glide rear wheel, $50 bucks, yep got a cosmetic issue, scratch, but a wheel in need is a wheel indeed.

And my light bar for the rear, not suppose to fit a tri glide, but, but, looks pretty much a match, but no guarantee, Roadsmith, maybe have to look at the box. $200 cost over $600 new in the box.

PM me if any interest. Also have 19inch front wheel and tire. Stock mag wheel.

I also have a chrome mag wheel which i forgot what it fits, i know i know, im jus getting old, don't rub it in.

Its a dual disc, 6 towers or bolting points each side, V Rod ? mmm, let me know, its $100. Try that price IMG_1318.JPGIMG_1320.JPGIMG_1321.JPGharley rear bumper 1.jpgsomewhere.IMG_1316.JPG

dropped the price on the running boards, $150 now, hurry before i get a trike i can use them on.

dropped price on rear end light $150, before i cut it up and use it on my truck, trike or trailer. :AGGHH:

Trike unchromed Wheel with tire, hell $25 now, Chrome wheel sold, but the prices in this post are the price i need to have.

no brackets for bum,per or footboards, tho, but at that price ya can make your own, or buy a set an save a bundle, mmm, e bay, mmm, jus hate to do it.

I need a set of raked trees for 99 e glide tho. Let me
know. Would rather sell to trikers here than evil bay, but, maybe so. :cool:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4spen@Proj2
Back