Screaming Eagle

A friend invited us over to see their new Trike. I've included a few snapshots that I took, but I can honestly say they do not do justice to the Trike. It was absolutely gorgeous. they started out with a Screaming Eagle Bike & added a Motor Trike kit with independent suspension. A screaming eagle bike comes with all the bell's & whistles, what really sets this Trike apart from the other Trikes I've seen was the paint job on the Trike , it was matched so perfectly it looked like it was done @ the Factory when the Bike was painted. Their previous Trike had a straight axle, they are tickled pink with the independent set-up from Motor Trike. Like I say you have to see this Trike in person to really appreciate it........

Last edited:
I have seen the screaming eagle trikes and they are a sight to behold. I tried to buy one last year and I still shutter at the thought of what the sticker price was.
Maybe one day I will have one. You are right the bling package is perfect. One thing about it you are getting it all pretty much at a discount and installed.

Back