Se 255 Cams

I know we have talked about this some, but I guess I'm gonna go with SE 255 cams. My question to anyone using them - have you had any problems with CCP ?
I would appreciate any input from anyone.

I bought my 2012 used in Oct 2013. First thing I did was install the SE255 cams, new SE map, induction system, new x-pipe and SE Mufflers. Now that thing runs like the 103 should.

why is everyone changing out there cams i have a 2010 and seems to be fine with the wife and i both riding and have 33000 miles does it really make that much difference, and how does that affect the warrenty

why is everyone changing out there cams i have a 2010 and seems to be fine with the wife and i both riding and have 33000 miles does it really make that much difference, and how does that affect the warrenty

If your happy with the way your trike performs then your all set. Myself as with others expect a little more than what Harley provides. I've never owned a stock Harley, they have all had one thing or another done to increase performance and longevity.

As for making a difference, its night and day with the right cam for your style of riding and a good tune. Some cams can impact warranty, there are 2 cams, the SE255 & 254E which do not impact the warranty if they are installed at the time of delivery by the dealer on a brand new unit. One such as yours could cause warranty issues, if you still have some extended warranty left.

Running the SE255.......good MPG, dependable, and very good torque.......VERY HAPPY,
Pete
;)

Likewise here! Only had cams for two days but performance/torque increase is like night and day for me. Also had S&S lifters installed. It no longer sounds like a sewing machine on startup. These cams should be installed at the factory. Why not? I'm told it's not an EPA issue but..........

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png