Seats

thank you for the info and I will scope them out at walmart. I hate to sound so down on my stallion but after all the small things that went wrong only to be overheated and at the side of the road with an expensive trike with 800 miles on it has me very PO'd. To make matters worse, my dealer is 100 miles away and not in a direction that makes it convenient for me... we will see what tomorrow brings. There are plenty of things about it that give me a pain in the patoot

There is a little bit of ajustment in the backrest where you can turn the knob right or left. I know on mine you can ajust the backrest back and forth and that will give the passenger a little extra room. Hope this helps!

Ed
I took the adjustment knob and replaced it with a large headed screw bolt on the in side. It has to be short but it eliminates the knob.

I can't stand the seats on my stallion, and especially the driver's backrest so; I am having my seats redone, I am having a kinda wrap-a-round hugger driver's seat built and uphosltered and padding the front and back seats a little better, hoping it comes out good and comfortable taking trike into shop in a few days. Will provide pictures when completed.

Here is a simple solution to a sore bottom. Go to your local tractor supply and buy a wheel barrel inner tube. Take it home and air it up with about 1" of air in it. Take it for a ride and adjust as needed. It helps a lot for those who have tailbone pain.

Try it you just might like it. Cheap alternative to a sore bottom.

I found my WalMart seat in the ATV/MC section, but it is hit or miss on whether they have them or not. You can sometimes also find them online.They sell for about $20-$25. The wheelbarrow inner tube alternative works well also, or if your wife gave birth not too long ago save the donut cushion they gave her,they work well too.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png