Snowbird Gathering '17

Jack, you better bring a jacket with you. Highs in the 40s..For a Floridian, that's cold! LOL Have a great time at the Cape!
Tom, no problem with the snow and my Ford! I used the Nissan to pull the Ford out of the snow. Even using 4X4, I still couldn't get out, I was going to call you so you could use your Jeep. I even thought of calling Pete, in Farmington, to come and help me get out!
All the above is not true! You have to tell Tom these things or he will not be happy! LOL :clapping:
Rosy

Jack, you better bring a jacket with you. Highs in the 40s..For a Floridian, that's cold! LOL Have a great time at the Cape!
Tom, no problem with the snow and my Ford! I used the Nissan to pull the Ford out of the snow. Even using 4X4, I still couldn't get out, I was going to call you so you could use your Jeep. I even thought of calling Pete, in Farmington, to come and help me get out!
All the above is not true! You have to tell Tom these things or he will not be happy! LOL :clapping:
Rosy
Be safe up there Rosy !!!!!!!!:AGGHH::AGGHH:

Fred, it was only 3" of wet snow..Tom doesn't know what 3" of snow looks like, he is from Florida, so, I tell him these things so he will be happy with his Jeep! LOL
Love you Tom...You are the Best! ;)
Fred, Lost Lagoon, when we get there! I'll buy the first round, don't tell Tom or Phil M.!
Pete, hurry up with the truck! LOL :cxtv:
Rosy

Fred, it was only 3" of wet snow..Tom doesn't know what 3" of snow looks like, he is from Florida, so, I tell him these things so he will be happy with his Jeep! LOL
Fred, Lost Lagoon, when we get there! I'll buy the first round, don't tell Tom or Phil M.!
Rosy

sounds good to me Rosy !!! be safe

Rosy, My truck, (4x4 S10), wouldn't be able to pull your full sized truck.
I've gotten it stuck in my yard on flat ground, in 4 Low!
Summer tires on it don't help much...:Shrug:

Pipe dream for me is the Fl. Snowbird trip. Maybe someday if/when my better half comes around to liking warmer weather in February, we'll make it!

Rosy

Well Rosy, after living 2 winters in up state NY, 2 in Mass, 6 in Germany, 4 in Newfoundland and 2 in Colorado I think I know a little about snow . I'm what they call a damn Yankee, came down and didn't go back!! But you're welcome to come visit anytime.
Tom

Florida's terrible weather

Rosy, We may have to break out our coats today for our group ride as it will barely reach 80's today!! At least our snow has melted, how is your weather doing?
Miss you 2 riding with us.

Tom & the gang

IMG_3480.jpg
Thank you Tom, light jacket to play in the snow with Albert, Frosty's cousin wanting a ride to the North Pole!
Enjoy Your lunch and ride with the "Gang", we will see you soon!
Rosy & Janice

Albert is heading to the North Pole to see Santa.
I told Albert he could not come to Florida, as Tom did not like snow, so he said, OK, and headed North!
Cold arctic air is coming with very storm winds, wind chill factors in the -20+ range! YIKES..Then two days later, into the 50s, what crazy weather we have here!
Get your jackets ready Florida, it is going to get into the 60s, and that's chilly for you! LOL :laugh:
Rosy

Hi guys , we landed here two weeks ago in Ocala & weather has been great . To all you golfers , here is a shot video of one of the courses in Ocala . Reg. & I got a chance to play there the other day . Wow , to my surprise we both par 7 & 8 holes . ThumbUp But # 9 killed us , lol oh what a game . Hope the weather is this nice for the gathering , thinking of you guys , Herman & Regnia

Oh gee whiz, you are missing 8" of the white stuff! Great to hear you made is safe!
Hey, don't burn the golf course out, I will be down there soon. Maybe we can play a round or two.
See you soon!
Rosy

Hi guys , we landed here two weeks ago in Ocala & weather has been great . To all you golfers , here is a shot video of one of the courses in Ocala . Reg. & I got a chance to play there the other day . Wow , to my surprise we both par 7 & 8 holes . ThumbUp But # 9 killed us , lol oh what a game . Hope the weather is this nice for the gathering , thinking of you guys , Herman & Regnia
We are back to normal having been down 10 degrees for a week

- - - Updated - - -

I will be good to go, my daughter will be done with her chemo by then, I will be watching my Grand daughter the Mocking Jay during her Chemo that starts Dec 27th

Herman, get off of the golf course and into the kitchen! Get those Rhode Island clam cakes a cooking !!
Tom

Oh gee whiz, you are missing 8" of the white stuff! Great to hear you made is safe!
Hey, don't burn the golf course out, I will be down there soon. Maybe we can play a round or two.
See you soon!
Rosy
Thank you Rosy & you keep an eye on the white stuff, & we will watch the golf course.:pepper:

We are back to normal having been down 10 degrees for a week

- - - Updated - - -

I will be good to go, my daughter will be done with her chemo by then, I will be watching my Grand daughter the Mocking Jay during her Chemo that starts Dec 27th
The weather sure is nice Jack , and I pray everything goes good for your daughter.

Herman, get off of the golf course and into the kitchen! Get those Rhode Island clam cakes a cooking !!
Tom
Thanks tomg, lol Lena's is open & ready for you this time .ThumbUp:Coffee:I am still working on the mini golf course , coming out good . It is free to anyone from the gathering who wants to give it a try .

Thanks CaptainH, maybe I'll win a free cup of coffee playing miniature golf! That will be the side bet, with Tom or Phil! LOL
See you soon!
Rosy

Rosy, $2 will get you your free coffee! Lol Weather today and for Xmas will be low 80's, let us know how much shoveling you do before coming down, we will gather together and she'd a tear or two for you--NOT !! But we will have lunch and feel bad for Janice not being able to be with us. I think Deb is getting sun burned laying by the pool, Bruce is tanning up fishing but they wish you well .

Tom

Thank you Tom, your price for Coffee is the norm, but I would think you could buy one for me, or maybe not!
Just think, a few more weeks, and we will be there to join you for lunch, dinner, and rides. Love to see your house along the river, on our rides, as you have stated before, what a beautiful home! LOL
The old gang will be together again, and not just for The Snowbird Gathering. Florida is going to be invaded by the people from the North!
Get ready!
Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvflorian

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvflorian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png