Some new graphics

OK Big Dog,
I did it. I visited Rick at Auto Trim this past weekend. The Blue Stallion looks great. Thank you for the idea and the referral to Rick.

OK Big Dog,
I did it. I visited Rick at Auto Trim this past weekend. The Blue Stallion looks great. Thank you for the idea and the referral to Rick.

Deb, those graphics are really eye-catching! Very nice indeed :)

Thanks Nana and Big Dog,

Rick was very helpful. Anyone else in Florida looking for a way to 'purdy' up the Stallion should go see him. Awesome to deal with.

Some people think it is some sort of import :)

Deb,
I also like the graphics! I especially like the fade away on the swoosh, on the side. that is the best side graphic on the swoosh I have seen yet. The only thing I would like to see is that in a reflective type graphic for optimal night time use.

OK Big Dog,
Woo-hoo--some great-looking Stallions showing up here!

Here is some pin striping done by TJ on my black cherry 09. They are very narrow, so I do not know if you can see the word "Stallion" on each front side.

Last edited:
Here are the new graphics we had done by Omar at the Daytona Flea Market this Saturday...............Mikey

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

Mikey, that looks wonderful! Love the stallions running :)

Mikey it turned out great. I saw it in production and it really did come out well.

Looks cool Mikey! It would be cool if you could redo the seat in a baseball leather tack look too. I am feeling left behind as I only have stickers on the inside of my trunk. Hell, it's Bella's problem....

I need to come down here more often. Those stripes look gooood. I bet it ads more "Horse Power" also.

The Shelby theme is made for that bike:yes:

Back