Something that I had Never Seen Before

Rmitchell55

850+ Posts
Dec 6, 2012
Santee
A couple weeks ago my wife and I had our annual eye exams and ordered new glasses. Last Friday we got a call from the Optomerist office telling up that our glasses were there and we could come by and pick them up. So we go to the office today after lunch and walk up to the receptionist (Guy) and tell him who we were and what we wanted and when he gets up to go get our glasses I get a quick glance at his left hand and on his ring finger there was a white gold engagement ring that had to be at least a 1 caret diamond.

A couple weeks ago my wife and I had our annual eye exams and ordered new glasses. Last Friday we got a call from the Optomerist office telling up that our glasses were there and we could come by and pick them up. So we go to the office today after lunch and walk up to the receptionist (Guy) and tell him who we were and what we wanted and when he gets up to go get our glasses I get a quick glance at his left hand and on his ring finger there was a white gold engagement ring that had to be at least a 1 caret diamond.

Welcome to the new age of live and let live....:D...It all started with The Lone Ranger and Tonto camping out together in the Old West...:xzqxz:...

Welcome to the world of insanity and too much atrazine https://news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/ and stay away from soy burgers as they have more estrogen than the shot used to change men into women for sex change operations. That's why you see a lot of effeminate boys.

Let me tell you something'... If a Boy was eating Soy Burgers it wasn't the Soy Burgers that made him Effeminate he already was Effeminate.. :D..

Careful - you may well be incorrectly assuming. Isn't it possible that a woman gave him that ring. Or might it not be an "engagement ring".

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tw0fast4u
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png