Stallion Dual Exhaust Upgrade - PICS!

I am about to build a run of Stallion Dual exhaust systems. If you would like to order a set on this production run, please do so now. Just post your order and the model year of your Stallion here. You do not need to post personal information like address or phone number, but PM me that info after you place your order here. No payment is necessary until they are built and ready to ship. I accept PayPal and all major credit cards.

I would prefer to stick to the dual square tips as they are the most popular and I stock them in numbers, but if you insist on another tip style I may be able to accommodate but will have to order in.

Thanks!

Zook

Hi Zook, Have you made any for the 2013 Stallions yet? We're expecting ours to arrive December 13th and the first upgrade item will be your exhaust. Can't wait.....

Ray

I'd buy one !! I would even pay you put it on too since you know how. Can't get the local shop to even look at it because they can't figure out a way to put the bike on the lift.

The new system is a direct bolt on with no cutting or welding required. It utilizes a new muffler, custom bent pipe, an additional rubber mounted frame hanger on the left side frame matching the same location as the right side hanger. We use premium all Stainless Steel double-square shaped exhaust tips with aluminized reducer and pipe. The sound is a big improvement and about the same sound level as stock, but the exhaust note is much deeper and sounds great. If you want a quieter exhaust note, we have a system that looks the same but with a quieter muffler. The look and sound gets a LOT of positive comments and adds a lot of class to the trike.

If you are interested in a set they are $399 for any Trike Talk member. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Paypal. There is a $50 flat rate shipping fee anywhere in the lower 48 states and no tax charged.

PM me for more info.

BushtechandSidecar082.jpg

1- Double Square Tips

DSC02464.jpg

2- Stiletto Tips

DSC02462.jpg

3- Resonators Oval Split

DSC02463.jpg

4- Single Round Fats

BushtechandSidecar054.jpg

Direct bolt-on.

No cutting, welding or modifications.

Quality stainless steel and aluminized metal construction.

Maintains factory catalytic converter and sensors and does not affect warranty.

Patent Pending-USPTO
Glad to see you making them again , still would like to change out / replace the tips that came with mine... you have a price for the different style of tips?

I'd buy one !! I would even pay you put it on too since you know how. Can't get the local shop to even look at it because they can't figure out a way to put the bike on the lift.

A standard car lift shouldn't be a problem, you just have to remove the risers to get under the Stallion. I have had my mechanic lift mine twice so far for oil changes. There are standard lift points under the Stallion on the frame.

Guys the exhaust is NOT being made again by Papa Zook. As far as I know no one is making one. Custom work only.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png