stallion luggage rack

No they are pulling out of Daytona. I did not get the impression that they were going to open elsewhere. Us in Florida that purchased from the factory dealer in Daytona will have to use one of the other dealers.

Pls let me know if you find one. Have been looking and the Trike Toy rack looks like the best fit. Have to watch for clearing the gas cap when the trunk lid is up. Harley has a tour pack one that looks good but it is very heavy.

I would like to get it for a trip planned for mid-July.

Thanks
StallionGirl

Has anyone tried a Kuryakin style luggage rack on the trunk lid that's made for a Honda Goldwing 1800? I am not so interested in something for the trailer hitch.

thanks.
Stallion Girl

i just put 1500 gw rack on has to use longer srews put rack at back of trunk it will just clear gas cap when trunk is up trikerlest

Pls let me know if you find one. Have been looking and the Trike Toy rack looks like the best fit. Have to watch for clearing the gas cap when the trunk lid is up. Harley has a tour pack one that looks good but it is very heavy.

I would like to get it for a trip planned for mid-July.

Thanks
StallionGirl

I found one earlier in year on EBay for under $100. Give them a try

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lclay23
Back