stallion transport trailer

We bought ours at Sturgis too. Came with more than a few problems. Currently in the shop because of hail damage. Progressive just loves us.

Chele welcome to the forum. Can you please lets us know what the more than a few problems were?

Since you asked, issue with brake lights - switched out the brake light switch, when I got it home after 3 days of riding, the brake fluid cylinder was dry, surprised I didn't wreck it - mileage sucks, missing bolt on front cowl.

It is number 353, a 2008 left over.

From the hail, there is a chip in the fiberglass cowl, a paint ding and a side mirror lens is cracked.

Nice to know everyone's mileage sucks, we are not the only ones with a dry brake fluid cylinder, issues w/ brake lights...

The issue with the brake lights has been covered. I replaced our switch with a NAPA one taped the connection real well and no longer had a problem.

I would measure the length of the runners. The Stallion is quite long.

the trailer that the Possum (George Jones) bought is from Alumakim.com
with lots of local dealers, I found one within 21 miles from me. the model is MC210, approx $3,000

it weighs in at 540 lbs empty, with total load of 3000 lbs, that will hold a Stallion with about 700+ lbs to spare

the trailer is made for holding 2 large bikes, like 2 wings etc.
the ramp is not wide enough, only 45 in wide so you would have to put 2 ramps on the outside for the rear tires.

there is another trailer they have that is made for ATV's that would work also which is model #A212 and is little more than $400 less than the bike trailer above. this trailer weighs in at 560 lbs empty, 20 lbs more than the bike trailer above. approx $2,600

go to the above web site which is again www.alumakim.com, all of there trailers are ALUMINUM, when on the site go to list of dealers to find one close to you.

the trailer that the Possum (George Jones) bought is from Alumakim.com
with lots of local dealers, I found one within 21 miles from me. the model is MC210, approx $3,000

it weighs in at 540 lbs empty, with total load of 3000 lbs, that will hold a Stallion with about 700+ lbs to spare

the trailer is made for holding 2 large bikes, like 2 wings etc.
the ramp is not wide enough, only 45 in wide so you would have to put 2 ramps on the outside for the rear tires.

there is another trailer they have that is made for ATV's that would work also which is model #A212 and is little more than $400 less than the bike trailer above. this trailer weighs in at 560 lbs empty, 20 lbs more than the bike trailer above. approx $2,600

go to the above web site which is again www.alumakim.com, all of there trailers are ALUMINUM, when on the site go to list of dealers to find one close to you.

The Aluma trailer George Jones bought is not the MC210 but the TK-1 trike trailer. The width of the ramp on the TK-1 is 57" wide which worked just fine. I had to remove the back side of the front stowage enclosure though, because the Stallion was too long to fit without doing so. Its still a pretty snug fit but it works. (see pic below) The front enclosure then became a just rock guard as the back wall of the enclosure was removed. The lid of the enclosure can stay or be removed which ever you prefer.

Last time I talked to Aluma they were about to come out with yet a larger trailer to accommodate the Stallions. Not sure if they have done so...dont see it on their website. The correct link to Aluma is : Aluma LTD - TK1 Trike Trailer

tk1_trike_trailer.jpg

StallionGeorgeJones359.jpg

StallionGeorgeJones355.jpg

Back