Stop 🛑 asking…

When Jimmy Carter was elected I knew we were in trouble, but thought things shouldn't get any worse than this.

Then when Bill Clinton was elected
I knew we were in trouble, but thought things shouldn't get any worse than that. Oops, I was mistaken.

Then when bARRACK oBAMA was elected I knew we were in trouble, but thought things shouldn't get any worse than that. Oops, I was mistaken again.

Then Joe Biden came along, and as mentioned before, the democrats proved they could take the country in an even worse direction.

Next thing ya know they'll want to run George Soros for president.

Long live Donald Trump!!!

PC

My old man would always say that if politicians had half a brain they would be dangerous……So I guess he was right on the mark…!

Oh my Goch.......I just laughed my head off, and spit out my beer all over my computer screen................

Good come-back! :bigboss::seestars:

Ronnie

9/13/22

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png