Super Bowl Hype

cScjhb

2500+ Posts
Gold Member
May 6, 2020
Mesa, Arid-Zone-A
I tried......I really did! Turned on the TV to a channel that was broadcasting Super Bowl pre-games and such. There was WAY TOO MUCH hollering and silliness for me. Even while fixing dinner in the kitchen, I couldn't stand the irritating noise coming from the TV.

Scrolling through channels I stumbled upon the Blondie movies marathon being broadcast today and tomorrow on the Decades channel. So much MORE entertaining! Old stuff and in black and white. But makes me smile!

I tried......I really did! Turned on the TV to a channel that was broadcasting Super Bowl pre-games and such. There was WAY TOO MUCH hollering and silliness for me. Even while fixing dinner in the kitchen, I couldn't stand the irritating noise coming from the TV.

Scrolling through channels I stumbled upon the Blonde movies marathon being broadcast today and tomorrow on the Decades channel. So much MORE entertaining! Old stuff and in black and white. But makes me smile!

The only Super Bowl that I ever watched was in 1969…And I don’t think it was called the Super Bowl yet??.. I have zero interest in football…

My kids wil be up being dads makin dinner , then the game will start at 1900 . By then I will be wwalkin the dog , then be napping in my big boy rocker . Never made it to the end yet …

since the NFL ( no fun league) has gone woke, I would rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon

What??? Ya mean you didn't just adore the halftime show? YUCK!!!

Miami Dolphins Super Bowl Champs 1972 With A Perfect Season Of Winning Every Game That Year. No Team As Of Today Has Beat That Record....It's Been 51 Years........WOW......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ph...stand-during-black-national-anthem-super-bowl

Photo goes viral of Kari Lake refusing to stand during Black national anthem before Super Bowl

"I'm against a 'black National Anthem' for the same reason I am against a 'white National Anthem,' a 'gay National Anthem,' a 'straight National Anthem,' a 'Jewish National Anthem,' a 'Christian National Anthem,' and so on," Lake told Fox News Digital in a statement Monday.

"We are ONE NATION, under God. Francis Scott Key's words ring true for every single American Citizen regardless of their skin color. James Weldon Johnson's 'Lift Your Voice' is a beautiful song, but it is not our National Anthem," she continued.

GettyImages-1465402467.jpg

Well I watched the game and it was one of the best Super Bowl games in years. I rooted for the Chiefs, all the experts picked the Eagles, but even with a damaged ankle Mahoms pulled it off. The halftime show stunk and was incomprehensible. Best shot of the night was the Eagles head coach crying thru the National Anthem. Don't understand why we have to divide the country more with a "Black" anthem. I thought our aim was a color blind society.? That isn't going to do it.

Well I watched the game and it was one of the best Super Bowl games in years. I rooted for the Chiefs, all the experts picked the Eagles, but even with a damaged ankle Mahoms pulled it off. The halftime show stunk and was incomprehensible. Best shot of the night was the Eagles head coach crying thru the National Anthem. Don't understand why we have to divide the country more with a "Black" anthem. I thought our aim was a color blind society.? That isn't going to do it.

Frankly, I didn't know there was such a thing as a Black Anthem. I had to look it up. Seems awfully racist!!!!!

When they ruined hockey with the same nonsense that's when I stopped watching sports all together. How about an Italian National Anthem or maybe one for the American Indians, lets see how divided this country can become even more. They claimed Trump would divide the country and all he did was bring people together, all this Brandon administration has done is create hatred and trying to have a civil war between skin colors. The best message that can be sent by the consumer is NOT to buy the products from the sponsors of the event and let the revenue from the event drop off. They always say, "Go woke or go broke" , how about we let the woke companies go broke by not supporting them?

Okay, someone else can have the soap box.

I have boycotted the NFL ( no fun league) for years and will continue to do so

It does not have to be about race, but the powers that be want it to be so

Especially the sponsors

To Hell with this woke mob, let them eat their own, we have a front row seat to the mayhem and I am laughing my ass off

So did anyone who watched the Super Bowl see the commercial at the beginning and end of the broadcast about the girls tackle football league in Utah? I have a granddaughter who plays in that league and boy do they play hard. This will be her 3rd year.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyX

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyX
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png