Support Our Forum & Make a Donation

We're making progress. Don't forget to donate and be part of the "recent donor" list (see page 1 of this post). It's easy, just click on the "Donate" button in the upper right corner of this page.

I'm sure this forum is worth "a few bucks" to each of us. I know this sounds a little screwy ("pay to keep it free"), but a few $$ now helps keep this forum FREE in the future.

Donated today wish could do more this site is really great info has helped me get started on 3 wheels and some issues learning our new trike. Thank you.

OK! Where's this Donate Button :xzqxz:

I don't seem to have one, :) no ! ,a donate button silly ;)

I'll have to agree with ELVISTO...NO DONATE BUTTON.... I looked all around and couldn't find one.

Butch

Couldn't find a button, but if you scroll to the top of this page, you'll see the link that says "Support Our Forum & Make a Donation". ;)

OK, I stand corrected.....it turned into a hand when I first opened the thread, but it doesn't do it now!! :( Sorry all!! LOL

We very much appreciate your support, but I decided to take the Donate Button down.

Zook, might ask why? I have never donated to this, or any other forum, but this morning I decided to help keep the forum I love up and running only to find I'm a day or 2 late.

Zook, might ask why? I have never donated to this, or any other forum, but this morning I decided to help keep the forum I love up and running only to find I'm a day or 2 late.

I don't like begging for money and that's what it looks like when I see a donation button on a website.

Randy, I don't think you should feel that it's begging. All members get some value from being a member of this forum. If the forum was not here many would not have made different friendships, may not have sold an item, or may not have easily made a repair, or made an informed purchase. All this has a value to each member. That value is different so a "DONATE" button is appropriate. I do not look at the button as a request as much as I look at it as a means to keep it going or say thank you for providing a means to do all the things that I mentioned. If someone does not want to donate they do not have to. No one but you and Marge knows who and how much each donate. If some feels they have gotten a benefit and want to make sure or say thank you for that benefit then it gives them the means with ease and without fanfare. Randy just my opinion.

Ted

Randy, I don't think you should feel that it's begging. All members get some value from being a member of this forum. If the forum was not here many would not have made different friendships, may not have sold an item, or may not have easily made a repair, or made an informed purchase. All this has a value to each member. That value is different so a "DONATE" button is appropriate. I do not look at the button as a request as much as I look at it as a means to keep it going or say thank you for providing a means to do all the things that I mentioned. If someone does not want to donate they do not have to. No one but you and Marge knows who and how much each donate. If some feels they have gotten a benefit and want to make sure or say thank you for that benefit then it gives them the means with ease and without fanfare. Randy just my opinion.

Ted

I agree with all the above, plus I personally don't feel that you & Marge should have to shoulder the costs on your own for something we ALL benefit from!

I can't contribute often, but have been very pleased with the ability to do so whenever possible.

:)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png