Survey of Stallion Owners or Getting Close

If you are a Stallion Owner Stand up and be Counted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Survey of Stallion Owners or people who are getting close

Welcome aboard deb54. Congrats on the new Stallion. Where do you live? My wife has a Stallion in Key Largo Fl.

I am sorry Blue Stallions are not allowed in.... LOL I hope you enjoy it at least as much as half of us. Addons are a little limited but more are showing up and you will find tons of suggestions on mod's and other information and feedback. Just watch out for Mattel (he has an obsession about drilling).

LOL BenO, maybe I can start my own "Blue forum". Anyway I hope to learn alot from all of you seasoned Stallion owners. I'm thinking about adding racing stripes. I really like that look. I live near Jacksonville. Any ideas who would paint them on?

RE: Stallion Owners Group.. All owners that were at Branson Rally gave Marietta (the Imp) name, address, phone #'s and vin # of stallion. She is putting together list of all owners etc. as she gets info. and will send mailing out this Sept.. With over 600 units we need our own owners group. The group of us that went to Branson are planning on a gert together at Branson next summer.. hopefully our numbers will double to18 or mabey reach 30 to 50 Interested let me know ! charlie D 847-274-7766

Thanks for the info tmigala. I did PM Big Dog as you suggested.

Thanks for the info tmigala. I did PM Big Dog as you suggested.

I sent you the shop's contact data, they could most likely cut you the same stripes, in white or silver and ship them to you. And you could have a local shop do the install.:cool:

I HAVE A DEPOSIT ON A STALLION, AND AS OF TODAY IT IS IN TRANSPORT TO MY DEALER. CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!:yes:

Put a deposit down on my Stallion at Cowboy Trike in Lorenzo, TX. I pick it up the 20th of August and will drive it back to Albuquerque that day! FINALLY!

Pooh

Looks like two more Stallion owners:yay:. I hope that you guys enjoy yours, like I do mine!!

Got my deposit on a 2010 stallion...should have it by the end of next month(sept)....ready for it

I OWN #266 HERE IN CANADA. i PICKED IT UP AT THE SALVAGER AFTER IT WAS INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT. UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE NOT LEGAL IN CANADA AND NOBODY AT THE SALVAGERS THOUGHT TO GET THE TITLE SIGNED OVER.,
SO I MAY HAVE TO "CUSTOMIZE IT" WITH A NEW EXTENDED ONE-SEATER, AS I AM NOT ONLY DISABLED AND NEED TO BE ABLE TOO STRETCH OUT, NOT SIT STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN BUT I'M ALSO A RETIRED UPHOLSTERER. ADD A DOG CARRIER FOR MY 2 LITTLE GIRLS AND MAYBE A POCKET FOOT DOOR TO ENABLE MAKING MOUNTING IT A BIT EASIER WHICH SHOULD CHANGE IT ENOUGH TO QUALIFY AS AN "ASSEMBLED VEHICLE"...
WISH ME LUCK... v (",

Good luck V on those mods and I hope you can get it "street legal" for Canada.

Dennis

193 dtg Dubai
194 dtg Home

If you are a Stallion Owner please stand up and be counted!

If you have a deposit on a Stallion and you are counting the days Stand up and be Counted!

If you are thinking of buying a Stallion let us know how many of you are out there!

If you don't own a stallion but just think they are a cool trike you can vote too!

I have one and hate the IDA of selling it but the xyl is unable to get into it
any one interested can se it at items for sale

If you are a Stallion Owner please stand up and be counted!

If you have a deposit on a Stallion and you are counting the days Stand up and be Counted!

If you are thinking of buying a Stallion let us know how many of you are out there!

If you don't own a stallion but just think they are a cool trike you can vote too!

I've had a deposit on one since June 9th and was told the expected delivery date would be sometime in December, just in time for Christmas! Hope winter arrives quite a bit later this year but I'm afraid that's wishful thinking since home is Watertown SD.

Daydreamer

Going to look at a 2008 stallion this friday. Supposed to have about 3000 miles on it. Any tips on what i should look for?

Make sure the brake lights work. The switch was changed out for a better design.

Check the front tire for whobble.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png