switching Tri-Glide for Road Glide 3

Aging Gracefully

10+ Posts
Jan 18, 2024
Richland, Wa, USA
I'm seriously considering trading my '19 Tri-Glide for a '24 Road Glide 3. Main consideration is how their handling compares riding in serious twisties at speed? Any one have any experience. It sounds like an improvement on paper? Thanks :D

I'm seriously considering trading my '19 Tri-Glide for a '24 Road Glide 3. Main consideration is how their handling compares riding in serious twisties at speed? Any one have any experience. It sounds like an improvement on paper? Thanks :D

Traded my '20 Tri-Glide for a '24 Road Glide 3, but it's not quite warm enough to ride here yet. I road tested a '23 RG3 last fall and I was really surprised by the difference between the two. It must be the difference between the wheel diameter and the tires that make such a large change in handling. The RG3 feels much more "planted" and did seem to handle quit a bit better. I liked the RG3 immediately, so I made the trade and ordered the '24. I installed the Air Wing trunk rack, Custom Dynamics brake light and Mid Frame heat deflectors, now am just waiting for warmer weather.

Neil

Have always like the RG and the way it handles. Always felt like our Tglide could keep up with any HD two wheeler in the corners, but that may just be my imagination since it's only got 103 incher.

traded my '19 triglide for a '23 RG3 the Feb 1st so far loving it. It seems to steer alot easier. Im wintering in San Antonio so I've been in the hill country and it handles the twisties just fine

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png