T-Connection gps arm need holder

Reaction score
View attachment 3836

I need a holder or craddle for a Tom Tom GPS unit. I have a single T- Connection on my Burgman 650. The single T was put on in 2007 or there abouts. I'm looking for a gripper holder to fit the single T. Attached above is a picture of the T- Connection a rather good idea but I cannot find a holder that fits the connection.

Anyone know where I can get one to fit a single T?

Thanks

After weeks of checking the internet, sending email to different companies I finally found a gripper that fits my T-Connection. I found a company by the name of Bracketron and them make brackets for cell phones, cup holders, GPS devices and other devices for motorcycles and automobiles. I sent a email to Adam in Support. He wrote a few hours later and said he thinks he had a gripper that would work.

A few days later the gripper arrived and it works just fine. There wasn't a bill in the box so I sent Adam a email and informed him to send me a bill for the device as it worked. Adam replyed and said that it was free of charge. Now that is great customer relations and down the road I will buy purchase items from Bracketron.

Les

Back