Tee Shirts

Ok Nana, R U going to do Tee Shirts for this???

"I survied the Trike Talk crash of 2010" :D

I know some are having serious withdrawals,,, Even Thirdwheel is speechless!!! :eek:

See what I mean!!!!!! He is speechless!!!! Poor man, who is going to pay his medical bill?????? Or buy him More Beer!!!!!!!

Board boring I just spent 3 hrs cruising Craigs list for a cheap motorcycle .what else ya gona do with not chat room

Thats why 99% of forums dont have chat rooms because they use so much bandwidth. That makes them much more expensive to host. They just have chat threads like this one. :yes:

Having a chat room puts you into a whole different category as far as hosting resources are required. Remember when I shut the chat room down a few days back? That was to take some load off our server so it wouldnt crash. Between adding a lot of rally pictures, added thread posts, the chat room and 500+ people surfing our site at once..it was more than the server could handle. The new server will handle a much much higher load.

They are John but the big pictures and chat room are two features I like so Im going to get the new high-end server and it wont be a problem anymore.

It's a good thing most of the members are in their 50's, 60's and 70's, and already have a family.

Remember years ago when the power outages around the country would have an extreme impact on the number of children born 9 months later;)

Just saying:blush:

It's a good thing most of the members are in their 50's, 60's and 70's, and already have a family.

Remember years ago when the power outages around the country would have an extreme impact on the number of children born 9 months later;)

Power outages just aren't as much fun as they use to be!
:D

Head out of the gutter Bryan:p:cool:

Back