TENNESSEE TOI SMOKIES RIDE...Sept 22nd and 23rd...

THANKS Lucky...ThumbUp...and mtn rider, You have a Text....ThumbUp.....OK, bad news, we lost oldman for the Ride....He fell down getting out of a Truck yesterday and hurt His back...He had to cancel His Room...I talked to Him yesterday...good news is, we picked up Teal for the Ride this morning (He thought He couldn't make it at first)....This Ride is open to Every TRIKE TALK or TOI Member.....still not too late to join the Fun.....leavin' in the mornin'....pepper ThumbUp

Well Skuuter, I know you have rode most of the roads in the mountains but I am curious to know if your friends have rode the river, or Cades Cove, or over the mountain to Cherroke or maybe the foot hills Pkwy. I can come up with something but would like to show your friends the very best of the Mountains. If you pick this up before you leave let me know your thoughts.
Thanks Jerry

Well Skuuter, I know you have rode most of the roads in the mountains but I am curious to know if your friends have rode the river, or Cades Cove, or over the mountain to Cherroke or maybe the foot hills Pkwy. I can come up with something but would like to show your friends the very best of the Mountains. If you pick this up before you leave let me know your thoughts.
Thanks Jerry

I'll have a "Breakfast Discussion" this morning with Them, and then we'll hash out where they "haven't been" with You when we get there....I'm sure between You and I we can find a Nice, Entertaining Route....;)...see You after while Buddy.....pepperThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjon

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjon
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png