THANKS FOR THE WELCOME IN !

Yuman Andy

1+ Posts
Reaction score
Well, it took 50 years, but i finally got a Harley Trike, she's a '99 Ultra FLHTCUI with a Lehman Kit on her, KilkTronic Shift, Champion Side car Reverse, Screamin Eagle 203 Cams, Cam Gear conversion, Power Commander 3 Tuner, and S&S Mufflers. Love the ride and just could not trust my left leg anymore on the 2-wheeler. (06 Yam Road Star Mid Silverado) We just moved FT to Yuma AZ from Oregon and just love it here so far. We have been members of Christian Motorycle Association for well over a decade now. Retiring Mar 31 and planning on some rides. Absolutely in love with the trike and looking around for manuals for the Lehman side of it as she has drum brakes on her (Ford)

Thanks again

Well, it took 50 years, but i finally got a Harley Trike, she's a '99 Ultra FLHTCUI with a Lehman Kit on her, KilkTronic Shift, Champion Side car Reverse, Screamin Eagle 203 Cams, Cam Gear conversion, Power Commander 3 Tuner, and S&S Mufflers. Love the ride and just could not trust my left leg anymore on the 2-wheeler. (06 Yam Road Star Mid Silverado) We just moved FT to Yuma AZ from Oregon and just love it here so far. We have been members of Christian Motorycle Association for well over a decade now. Retiring Mar 31 and planning on some rides. Absolutely in love with the trike and looking around for manuals for the Lehman side of it as she has drum brakes on her (Ford)

Thanks again

Hey there Andy! Sounds like a nice ride brother, one that someone put a lot of money into it.

Click here to check the Lehman Trikes forum.

:GL1800: Howdy and welcome :wave4: from Bigfoot and Rim Country in Arizona. :clapping:

Post some pics of your new ride.

Hello Andy.....Welcome to Trike Talk...........:wave4:

Thanks again

Andy.......Welcome To Trike-Talk.......ThumbUp-ThumbUp....

Back