The new Indian

i heard that Indian is giving a $1000.00 discount on the Chief model to military people. i do not know if they have to be active or in active but it does tell me that the company does have a heart, unlike Harley. this small step is something that Harley could do to show patriotism, but you and i both know that will never happen. I congradulate Indian for this step, if true , and wish them good luck as they will need it.

When I visited the Charlotte VA Indian dealer, they told me that the $1,000.00 discount was for active personnel and veterans. All I'd have to do is bring in my DD214 to prove my prior service.

Hi,

I would love to read some reviews on the new Indian but don't know where to look, is their an Indian forum I could go to? or any other place you know of :xzqxz: ?

I would like to see the old Indian name come back, I wish them well ThumbUp, at least their co. is trying to copy the org. Indian instead of like most other co's trying to copy the Harley, but you really cant blame them ;).

You can get some current info at ... Indian Motorcycle Community. Chief Motorcycle Forum and Indian Motorcycles.net. The reviews have all been pretty positive. Ride safe.

I personally would not be afraid to buy one for a second , after the boss has given me her blessings at the Trail of Tears annual ride this year I still haven't gotten over the Chief yet . I just may be your test dummy in the future , don't know yet . The problem I have is base price is around 20 which is fair based on other bikes but the dress up price is higher than Harley and I wouldn't want one without the complete brown leather package including backrest and rear boards which runs the price on up.

.Sometimes I think though what the hell you only go around once and it's just money I want be leaving for the fight ,,,,who knows what the future will bring ,,,but I've been bitten by the Indian bug BAD !!!!:xszpv:

i heard that Indian is giving a $1000.00 discount on the Chief model to military people. i do not know if they have to be active or in active but it does tell me that the company does have a heart, unlike Harley. this small step is something that Harley could do to show patriotism, but you and i both know that will never happen. I congradulate Indian for this step, if true , and wish them good luck as they will need it.

When I bought my 2013 Harley T/G the dealer gave me a $1,000 Military discount, my retired ID was good enough.

When I visited the Charlotte VA Indian dealer, they told me that the $1,000.00 discount was for active personnel and veterans. All I'd have to do is bring in my DD214 to prove my prior service.

I did read that on the Indian website. DD214 will get her done.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daddy Lew
Back