This is the day i have been waiting for

Reaction score
Today I pick up the Hannigan Transformer trike kit on my 2010 Ultra Classic. I have been waiting on this day since Feb. I have never been on a trike as a passenger or rider and have about 75 miles to ride home. Hannigan has done a super job on the kit I am sure glad Perry Noel put me onto Hannigan trike kits. This thing in awesome and is sure to be a lot of fun. If everything goes according to plan it is going to get more miles put on it this summer than it has on it now. I am not committing to do anything that will interfere with our riding.
THANKS HANNIGAN!!!!

You will enjoy it for sure:pepper:
I am some what surprised by you saying you have never been on a trike:xzqxz:
1. Remember, Don't put you feet down.
2. You are wider than a bike now. Watch you turns(curbs) and especially watch the "islands" at the gas pump:AGGHH:
3. You don't lean(countersteer) in corners anymore. You steer:Dorag:
4. Tell your passenger to counter act the feeling of being "thrown off" in a corner to push down with the "out side" foot on the passenger floor board. The amount to push will come automatic with pratice!
It will take only a short time to adapt and you will do great.

Put over 100 miles on it today. Love it!!!!!! The irs is great and it seemed to handle better the faster I drove. After the first few miles and scary moments everything was great. Hannigan really knows what they are doing. I may never get back on the 2 wheel super glide. We plan to spend the day on it tomorrow. I will post plenty of pics tomorrow night when I get back.DSCN0826.JPG

Put over 100 miles on it today. Love it!!!!!! The irs is great and it seemed to handle better the faster I drove. After the first few miles and scary moments everything was great. Hannigan really knows what they are doing. I may never get back on the 2 wheel super glide. We plan to spend the day on it tomorrow. I will post plenty of pics tomorrow night when I get back.View attachment 26643

Looks good, now all you have to do is ride the snot out of it.

DSCN0837.JPGDSCN0840.JPGDSCN0841.JPGDSCN0842.JPGDSCN0843.JPG
Here she is and she rides as good as she looks. We rode around all day and had a great time. I always heard a trike rides rougher than a bike but this one does not, it really rides a little softer and smoother than it did as a two wheeler. I will never go back. The wife wants to ride all the time now, she loves it.