This Is What My Freewheeler Cost Me

JTJersey

800+ Posts
Jul 2, 2021
Millville NJ USA
When I got my 2021 Freewheeler delivered the wife was not exactly pleased. Standing there with her arms folded, tapping her foot, she asked what I was selling to pay for it. This is some of what my trike cost me.

Kimber UltraCarry II .45

Kimber UltraCarry II-b.jpg

Ruger .22 Precision

Ruger Rimfire Precision-006.jpg

Taurus PT22

Taurus-PT22.JPG

KelTec Sub2000 9mm

02.jpg

Marlin 336 .30-30

Marlin 336BL-c.jpg

ParaOrdnace 1911 .45 kit gun

2.jpg

Commando Arms MK45

MK45-e.jpg

Raven Arms P25

Raven MP25-c.jpg

Vintage Arms Snake Eyes .32 Blk Pwdr

Vintage Arms Model Ethan Allen.jpg

Bodea M1889 Officers Revolver 10.35mm

Right.jpg

Daisy/Beretta & Powerline 1911 Air Pistols

Both.jpg

Daisy Tec9 Airsoft

Daisy Tec9 BB-b.jpg

Kimar 1911 Functioning Prop Gun

Blank-a.jpg

I have to go cry in my beer now.

Thanks for all you condolences, but I love my Freewheeler and my wife (Thinking) and I didn't get rid of everything. I kept the basics.

Bushmaster XM15 5.56, my build

Bushmaster XM15-E2S with optic.jpg

Browning Buckmark .22

Browning Buckmark Right.jpg

Springfield Armory 1911 .45, my build

SA 1911 Right.jpg

S&W 649 .38Spcl

SW 649-b.jpg

KelTek PF9 9mm

KelTec-PF9-Clip.jpg

SCCY CPX2 9mm

IMG_20231026_212125125.jpg

Ithaca Model 37 12g, my mods

IthacaM37-01.jpg

And a handful of oldies from the late 1700's through the very early 1900's. I'll photograph them when I have time and post them.

I have a Browning Buckmark also_One of the most accurate guns I have shot it gives my Hammerli 280 a run for its money

Have you done the Heggis spring flip on yours ? It makes a big difference on the trigger pull.

browning-buckmark-22-lr-caliber-pistol-nra-limited-edition-john-m-browning-endowment-like-new-with-box-pr8336.jpg

I have a Browning Buckmark also_One of the most accurate guns I have shot it gives my Hammerli 280 a run for its money

Have you done the Heggis spring flip on yours ? It makes a big difference on the trigger pull.

When I first started competition handgun, way back when, I was using a Ruger MKII Target model. Then I picked up a Browning Buck Mark at my friends gun shop and bought it on the spot. My scores went up 10 points the first time out. I just love the way it feels and points. Had to give up the pistol matches several years ago and had never considered doing anything to my trigger. Never had a problem with it. The new Buck Mark's are a little different internally than the old one I have so I don't know if that trigger conversion is even doable. Maybe I'll look into it one day when I'm not out riding. :)

When I first started competition handgun, way back when, I was using a Ruger MKII Target model. Then I picked up a Browning Buck Mark at my friends gun shop and bought it on the spot. My scores went up 10 points the first time out. I just love the way it feels and points. Had to give up the pistol matches several years ago and had never considered doing anything to my trigger. Never had a problem with it. The new Buck Mark's are a little different internally than the old one I have so I don't know if that trigger conversion is even doable. Maybe I'll look into it one day when I'm not out riding. :)

Lol

I did the exact same thing except mine was the Ruger Mark 4 slab side Target

My score went up also when I switched to the Browning then again when I got the Hammerli 280

I just couldnt get real comfortable with the Ruger grip angle it was real accurate but it just didnt work for me

I have the exact one I posted in my previous post its about 15 years old

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png