TOI Stuff

There was a thread a few years ago about TT cards - back, I think, when the membership was listed in hundreds, maybe very low thousands. There were some good business card ideas at that time, I tried to adapt one but never did get it right. Fast forward a few years and someone gave me a pack of business card stock from Wallyworld. This version is by Avery, they have a website that makes it very easy to build a card, change it if need be and save it for printing or editing.
Here is the one I made, hope I didn't break any copyright stuff. View attachment 15904

Hey Don,

I went through Vistaprint to personalize mine. Here's what it looks like, both front and back:
Vistaprint was running a sale, 250 cards for $20, + free shipping.
img103.jpg img104.jpg

Daydreamer

Hi all

I saw one of you TOI flags at 3Whelars today. Impressed with the quality.

Wouldnt mind investigating where I could have a some custom ones made. Any chance of sending me a link to the supplier?

If you want to email it to me directly you can do it at

msewell at victrikers dot com dot au

Regards
Sewelly

Not at all...Marge is alive and well, but has been busy with the kids visiting from out of town. I will get her on this immediately...sorry!

Zook

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png