TOTM November, 2009

Congratulations to "chef@4" whose stunning '05 HD Ultra Classic Fire Fighters edition/Lehman has been selected as trike of the month for November. You can see more pictures of this trike in chef@4's album on his profile page and in the GARAGE at this link: 05 ultra classic F.F. ed. - chef@4’s Photo Gallery - Trike Talk Forum

i694.jpg

Mike saw this this morning and says to tell you he is smiling :D.....he sees a trend toward Harleys! He says it looks great. Congratulations!!!!

I love the firefighter red on the Harley and on a trike even better . Great looking. Stands out in a crowd.

John, I'm with you--fire engines are exactly what I thought of when I first saw this gorgeous red trike. Congratulations, chef@4!!!:beerchug:

Beautiful trike. Congratulations! The color and that gold leaf work is real nice.

that is a beautiful trike, got a friend with one of the Firemans specials and have been trying to get him to trike it... However he has decided to sell it... Maybe I can show him how nice they look as a trike..
Well deserved, congrats for the selection....

Now there's a machine that would look very nice on my driveway - what a worthy winner of ToTM - Well done - a real beauty

What a fantastic ride!

The intensity of the red combined with the gold leaf is unbelievable!

By the way; the trike name is unique as well. :Flag:

Is someone getting a backhander for putting two Harley's in a row. Who could it be I wonder? Let's complain:no::p

Beauty is beauty, What can I say. I wish I could have 5 or 6 , but I am no Jay Leno .. If I could I would ... how many Honda's made it so far? I just checked , it has been very well spread out among different makes

Last edited:
Back