Trailer for a Tri Glide

Whoo, hoo! Just bought me an Aluma TK1. Because of my knee replacement surgery last week I can't drive so it'll be five or six weeks before I can drive the 200 miles to pick it up. But it's a done deal and oh yeah I beat the Jan 1st price increase because this one was in stock before that. :clapping:

Whoo, hoo! Just bought me an Aluma TK1. Because of my knee replacement surgery last week I can't drive so it'll be five or six weeks before I can drive the 200 miles to pick it up. But it's a done deal and oh yeah I beat the Jan 1st price increase because this one was in stock before that. :clapping:

ThumbUp You won't regret it. They make a nice trailer. We like our 7712H tilt trailer. Pulls down the road nice!

I just used a standard bathroom scales and placed it under the front support and jacked up the trailer enough to take the weight off of the hitch. Lowered it back down and positioned the trike to get the weight I wanted. Because of the winch I have mounted it sits back a little farther than ideally you would normally position it. I ordered my trailer in October and it was delivered to the dealer on the 17th of December and it is titled as a 2021 model year.

I found a used 2020 TK1 for sale about a month ago. Technically, it's used but the owner bought it brand new in May 2020. It has the chock and the spare tire/mount. He also had the dealer add an aluminum rail that goes across the trailer at the ramp. He wanted this so in case his TG came loose it wouldn't roll off the back of the trailer. He wanted $3200 for it so I bought it. I have since added 2 5-foot sections of E-Track on each side to provide for more strapping down options should I haul something other than my TG or a different bike. Very impressed with the trailer and glad I found one. I haven't seen many, if at all, for sale used and local dealers in my area don't know when they will have them in stock.

Good for you Pops. I've pulled my TK1 a couple times - the longest to the Eastern AZ ride at the end of September. 1,300 miles each way and it pulled like a dream. Didn't even know it was back there unless I looked in the rear view mirror. I know you'll enjoy yours.

Good for you Pops. I've pulled my TK1 a couple times - the longest to the Eastern AZ ride at the end of September. 1,300 miles each way and it pulled like a dream. Didn't even know it was back there unless I looked in the rear view mirror. I know you'll enjoy yours.

I am so happy that you had your trailer and made the trip. It was so much fun seeing you guys again.

Back