Tri Glide hard ride

Stock shocks with lift kit. Stock fronts.

Ed, hate to hijack Jethro's thread but don't know how else to reach you.

I'd try 22#s in the tires and the shocks, making sure the shocks have air.

If that doesn't help, next cheapest would be lift brackets.

PA shocks are great but a bit expensive.

Thirty five

https://pro-action.com/splash.html I have had their 13" on my 16 & now their 14" & frt fork suspension on our 2020. On a 5200 mile ride now & have been on washboard, gravel & lumpy roads. Great ride. Would not have bought from them again if the first trike didn't ride well. Can't say enough Good about his product. We put over 45000 miles on the first trike & that suspension,

I have a 2020 and will be ordering pro action 14" soon. Did you use a lift kit with your setup?

I have a 2020 and will be ordering pro action 14" soon. Did you use a lift kit with your setup?

Not sure he will see this but if I remember right in a post he said he bought the shocks from Pro Action and installed them without a lift kit. Call Pro Action and they will explain everything to you. There are a few on here that has PA shocks and no lift kit, from what I have seen the lift just puts a different angle on the shock, the lift is in the shock equals 1 inch. Or just order from DK custom products, a very good dealer for all things and he stands by his products if any trouble.

All for now Trampas

No I did not. I got mine from George, the guy that builds the shocks. I had the lift on my 16 with 13" but not with the 14". Just back from a 5300 + ride. Wonderful ride & handled great w/o lift. The builder is much closer to me. Lifetime warranty. Like Tramp said call & George will explain it all.

[h=2]724.846.9055[/h]

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png