Trike Dyno Locations

Suburban Speed
139 North Main Street
Thiensville, WI

Attached to Suburban Motors (Harley Davidson)

Thiensville, Wisconsin, Harley Davidson Performance Packages, Apparel, Parts, Tools, Dyno Charts

They can accommodate an array of tuners including TTS.

My wife has a 2010 Tri-glide. Although we have a great tuner in the area of where we live (Northern IL), he does not have a two-track Dyno. I found a tuner by doing a search on the Dynojet website for a dyno center with a 250 IX (2 track Dyno. I found a Harley Dealer just outside of Milwaukee, WI that had a speed shop attached equipped with the 250 IX. I called them and discussed the fact that they were a little over a hundred miles away and could we make an appointment. They quoted a four hour labor rate although they spent more time. Well worth the cost!

I am totally impressed with the job that they did. Unlike a lot of places that simply shove a sniffer up the tail pipe as far up as they can, these guys do it right. The sniffed the exhaust gasses off the front and rear cylinder head pipes directly a couple inches down from the cylinder head.

The first thing they did was cam timing and then went to work on the map. Her Trike has a fullsac head pipe and fullsac 2" muffler cores, Andrews 54 cams, and a Alren Ness Big sucker air filter.

My wife cannot Believe the difference in heat reduction, and get up and go.

These guys are good!

What did it cost you?

Buckmninn's D & D Harley Davidson in Xenia, Ohio just dynoed my trike last week. It's a great shop with a great crew..... and it is less than a mile from my house. What more could I ask!

Nice to know we have another good location in Ohio.

You got Roeders in Ohio,Napoleon Harley and one in Bowling green.
As for Michigan: Adrian colleage,Biker Bobs in Taylor Mi,Detroit HD in Farmington, Mi, and E&B in Monroe,Shiwawashee in Frankenmutch,Mi

Adventure Harley Davidson in Dover , Ohio has a trike dyno. They have had it for about a year or so. I've never had one done there, and don't personally know anyone that has, but I do know they have one for trikes, and they do a pretty good job with their 2 wheel dynos.

Last edited:
I have had my 113 CI 2011 Harley Trike dynoed at Legacy Harley Davidson in Effingham, Il and they did an excellent job. Major difference in the outcome. Ended up with 102 HP and 103 lb ft. of torque and it comes on strong at 3000rpm and continues right up to 5,000

Took the TriGlide into the dealership in Glenwood Springs and they do indeed have a dyno. Unfortunately, what they don't have is a dyno operator that has a clue. It's about 160 miles back home and the damned thing pinged, binged, and bonged the entire way back. Could feel a bit more power and torque, but what a mess. Knew I'd have to find someone else now.

It took a while, but finally brought the trike to the place I originally wanted to do the dyno. It's a place called Speedwrench in north Denver. This guy knows what he's doing and came highly recommended by a lot of people. He does have to rent time on a car dynojet to fit the trike, so there was some extra cost involved, but as far as I'm concerned, it was worth every penny. He's got the trike tuned and it runs great. No more pinging and runs good on our corn gas out here. He said the rear cylinder was running a lot leaner than the front so he obviously worked on both cylinders, which I was glad to hear. All in all, I'm really happy with the way the trike runs now. Turns out he's also puts the TTS on almost all bikes that add a tuner. He said he prefers the TTS, but works a lot with the SEPro.

He said that he downloaded and looked at the tune that the guy in Glenwood Springs did and that they only put in a "canned" map and adjusted nothing else. The dealership claimed that they couldn't do anything more because my system was too restrictive. Really? SE air cleaner, SE exhaust, and a Fulsac Sportpipe header with no cat. They said it just won't flow and that if I wanted it to run right, I'd have to buy true duel exhaust and head pipe from V&H. I hate to bust on someone like this, but they don't know what they're doing and wanted to let everyone on this site know about it so they don't go there if thinking about it.

It was great finding someone that really knows what they're doing!!

As an update to this message, my TriGlide is still running great but just found out that Speed Wrench went out of business. Seeing a lot of that around here. Indy shops shutting down all over the place. Too bad because they were a great choice for work cheaper than the H-D dealerships would ever do.

As an update to this message, my TriGlide is still running great but just found out that Speed Wrench went out of business. Seeing a lot of that around here. Indy shops shutting down all over the place. Too bad because they were a great choice for work cheaper than the H-D dealerships would ever do.

Sorry you lost a service center you liked. In original post you mentioned a dealer said you needed to install V&H pipe for a better tune. I am thinking since the company sponsors V&H racing team, they want dealers to push V&H products?!
Go slow and have a Merry Christmas
Dennis

Sorry you lost a service center you liked. In original post you mentioned a dealer said you needed to install V&H pipe for a better tune. I am thinking since the company sponsors V&H racing team, they want dealers to push V&H products?!
Go slow and have a Merry Christmas
Dennis

From what I'm hearing from my dealership, they're expecting to be told at some point in the near future that they will no longer be able to sell any aftermarket exhaust systems or pipes. On the 14's you can only put H-D lights on or it starts throwing codes all over the place. The only lights I've heard of that work on the 14's are the BrightAss LED's. For some reason they draw enough power that no codes come up.

Hope you and your family have a great Christmas and New Year.

J&L Harley Davidson in Sioux Falls, South Dakota just installed a new dyno that is trike compatible. I don't have any experience with their work. Just done demo rides and some shopping.

Ft Thunder HD in Moore,OK.(south of OKC) has a trike dyno. Have not had mine tuned yet,but did get a full tour of the shop/facilities.........waiting until winter time to have some horsepower installed and get her tunedThumbUp

Will let you know. We took my wife's tri glide there and just dropped it off this weekend. We bought her trike in June and had a stage 3 installed with download. Loads up real bad at low speeds. Was told by the dealer we bought from to take to Fort Thunder. While there I traded my Road Glide Ultra in on a 2014 Tri Glide. Wow its sweet

Will post her results when they get done.

Will let you know. We took my wife's tri glide there and just dropped it off this weekend. We bought her trike in June and had a stage 3 installed with download. Loads up real bad at low speeds. Was told by the dealer we bought from to take to Fort Thunder. While there I traded my Road Glide Ultra in on a 2014 Tri Glide. Wow its sweet

Will post her results when they get done.

Very interested in how this tune comes out. Also what tuner you used. My 2012 Triglide with V&H power duels, SE heavy breather, GMR 577 cams and PV tuner needs a good tune.

Very interested in how this tune comes out. Also what tuner you used. My 2012 Triglide with V&H power duels, SE heavy breather, GMR 577 cams and PV tuner needs a good tune.

We had the dealership do the stage three before we bought the trike that way the engine work would be under the 5 year warranty. They used the standard orange tuner and they call it a Super Tuner, its by Vance and Hines.

Along with the stage three we had new pipes installed from the heads back and we use RC Exhaust for the pipes. Sounds great. Runs out great but at low speeds it loads up... We went on a 1900 mile ride last August for the maiden ride. Left Oklahoma City and went to Red River, New Mexico then to Farmington, Cortez, up the million dollar highway through to royal gorge and back home through Cannon City. Rained the entire trip! Nice and cool, the trike did great.

Then we left for Ruidoso New Mexico for the Golden Aspen rally at the Inn of the Mountain Gods. HOT!!!! That trike had trouble the entire time. Used 2.5 quarts of oil in 1500 miles. Loaded up and was always belching black smoke from the breather and exhaust pipes. Would not idle and we just had an awful time with that trike.

Took it to dealer and was told they could not fix it. So we are at Fort Thunder to see what those "trike boys" can do over there. He said he had a guy on the dyno like Rain Man. Won't quit till it's right! I will post.

Here is a photo of her trike... 2013 model
DSC00843.jpg

We had the dealership do the stage three before we bought the trike that way the engine work would be under the 5 year warranty. They used the standard orange tuner and they call it a Super Tuner, its by Vance and Hines.

Along with the stage three we had new pipes installed from the heads back and we use RC Exhaust for the pipes. Sounds great. Runs out great but at low speeds it loads up... We went on a 1900 mile ride last August for the maiden ride. Left Oklahoma City and went to Red River, New Mexico then to Farmington, Cortez, up the million dollar highway through to royal gorge and back home through Cannon City. Rained the entire trip! Nice and cool, the trike did great.

Then we left for Ruidoso New Mexico for the Golden Aspen rally at the Inn of the Mountain Gods. HOT!!!! That trike had trouble the entire time. Used 2.5 quarts of oil in 1500 miles. Loaded up and was always belching black smoke from the breather and exhaust pipes. Would not idle and we just had an awful time with that trike.

Took it to dealer and was told they could not fix it. So we are at Fort Thunder to see what those "trike boys" can do over there. He said he had a guy on the dyno like Rain Man. Won't quit till it's right! I will post.

Here is a photo of her trike... 2013 model

Nice looking trike. The company who builds the Screamin Eagle Pro Super Tuner is SPX Kent Moore, not Vance & Hines. Things get a little tricky when you say orange box, they have two SE tuners in orange boxes, the Screamin Eagle Pro Super Tuner and the Screamin Eagle Street Performance tuner, the street tuner only allows limited adjustably. The street performance tuner is pretty much like having a canned map downloaded into the ECM. The Pro Super Tuner allows a whole bunch of changes to be made, it is the more desirable of the two offerings. The down side is the Pro Super Tuner will void the warranty if Harley finds out that it has been installed.

Your loading up problem sounds like its from oil, I'm betting the installing dealer has screwed the pooch on the build. I'm thinking you have a piston ring problem, all the dyno work in the world won't compensate for a poor engine build. The dealer needs to start with a compression and leak down test and trouble shoot from there.

Below is a picture of the new Pro Super Tuner, I won't confuse things by posting a picture of the 1st version of this tuner which was in a black case. Which of the these do you have?

sepronew.jpg

This is a picture of the Street Performance Tuner.

sestreet.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png