Trike in the Queue

Kempjd623

10+ Posts
Aug 7, 2023
Fredericksburg, VA, USA
Good morning all
I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my trike. I took it straight from the dealership to the CSC factory by trailer. There are a few builds in front of mine so it is looking like it will be ready by the end of June or early July.

Exciting Times!!Drop Off Pic.jpg

Kempjd623,

You're going to love your new trike! I have a 2018 Honda Gold Wing Tour Air Bag Model with a 2023 CSC Encore conversion. I took delivery the end of August 2023. Prior to ordering my build, I too visited CSC in Arrington and was given the grand tour by Dwight. I was so impressed with the factory set up, I decided to go with CSC and placed my build order with Pat of Ace Trikes in Harrington, Delaware. Pat did a fantastic job with the conversion and I am very pleased.

Last week I took my first ride of any real distance from NJ to Myrtle Beach for the Spring Bike Week. On the way down I ran into rain of biblical proportions, and my trike handled all that Mother Nature could throw at her. Next month I am headed north up to Laconia, NH for their 101st Bike Rally and i am so looking forward to the trip..

I am very pleased with my purchase, and I think you will be too! Good Luck and Ride Safe!

Good morning all
I finally pulled the trigger and ordered my trike. I took it straight from the dealership to the CSC factory by trailer. There are a few builds in front of mine so it is looking like it will be ready by the end of June or early July.

Exciting Times!!View attachment 125676
Should be a beauty! Good Luck with the build........ I ordered my Daytona conversion kit on March 1st and now on the 4th "estimated ship date" from CSC so they have proven not to be a reliable manufacturer when it comes to providing quality customer information.

I ordered via my dealer on March 1st. Few days after order went in, dealer was told est. May 3rd ship date...... then on May 14th told by the 17th.........then on the 21st told still waiting for parts so be end of May now yesterday was told they are expecting to get gears in June 7th.

So my experience has made me concerned with their poor manufacturing inventory control. Not sure if they are one of those silly "just in time" inventory manufacturers or is it they are using inefficient vendors.

But sure a poor way to build a good customer service reputation thus far for me.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyldesydedavid

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyldesydedavid
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png