Trike magazine

Everybody is just cheap today, the internet has spoiled everyone in the US.
Instant gratification without responsibility--- that's my motto !!:AGGHH:

EXAMPLE:
Something as useful as a calendar offered by ZOOK is having a hard time.
Everyone wants one but is not willing to pay for one !!

The Internet has killed publications of all kinds and will continue to do so. Now I have always liked the calendar idea. Placed strategically around the house/garage/and friends, it let me, all my friends and family know that I am a triker and love it! Maybe if Zook gets energetic (and finds lots of loose change/well maybe dollars) he will come back out with a new issue of the Trike Talk Calendar for next year (2017)? Quality paper and color photos cost money and we must be willing to pay for it! A business MUST make money or it will not be back for next month or next year.......
Who knows what over yonder hill we may find?

Some more interesting info that I just ran across-

Hot Bike Magazine-

48,297 subscribers to their paper magazine

300,000 unique visitors per month to their website
1,547,000+ facebook followers
83,000+ Instagram followers

Kevin

I belong to BTW and the magazine is quite bad, nothing trike interesting included. I watch some 20 message boards and subscribe to 4 magazines only due to the business I am in. The one I like best is Minnesota Motorcycle Monthly even though it's not a trike magazine. It is local and I enjoy the writings and personally know some of the staff which also makes a difference. I also advertise in this one (the only one I do)
My oldest son is a web developer for a major newspaper printing company that does the New York Times and some 300 other papers. They are all scrambling to go digital as paper just does not make ends meet any longer.

I think now that the face of trikes is beginning to change you will see some trike sites or publications emerge. With the advent of wheels forward trike designs the demographics are changing to a wider constituency. With the addition of "SportTrikes" we are including the adventure riders and those who wish to venture off the paved roadways and discover rural landscapes. This may drive interest and sales and may also entice publishers to realize profits in this new sport and demographic.

As said before paper costs money and advertising is a requirement for survival. Placing an add in any major magazine can be up to 9 thousand dollars per month so obviously only the major manufactures will dish out that kind of bread. It's cheaper to advertise on the electronic sites (if allowed) however one must balance the cost with readership and prospective persons of interest.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png