Trike Photos

Not a true trike but it's all i could afford!
A 1982 1100 interstate with home-made training wheels.

Sure looks like a great trike to me! and judging by the smiles aboard, you are having just as much fun as if you had spent a lot of money on something else!!!

Just bought it and ran it in this years Patriots day parade, It is a 1999 Harley Ultra Classic, air suspension forks, all chromed out, factory paint in primo condition, Cassetts, am-fm, ps player, GPS, CB, full tour pack, great running and looking ride. Wish i had more and better pics, which I will now that the bike is mine and on the road. I had the Royal Star w/Voyager kit.

All beautiful trikes!!! Treeboston, let me know if you get out towards my area (Sturbridge, Palmer, etc) - I'd love to see that one in person!!

TEnu that looks terrific. Not a big fan of the training wheel concept but yours looks really good . You should make and sell them

2001 Lehman Gl1800 Trike. Wonderful ridding maching. Smoother now that i added RIDEON to the front tire and DYNA beads to the rear tires.

Although it is a 10 year old trike I have yet to see a better looking trike anywhere around. Whether its the Trike or that we are a more mature couple that seems to always draw a crown whenever we have stopped somewhere.

love the air brushing. The bald eagle- a symbol of North America for sure. What a bird!! and nicely palce on the front of the guard.

We dont have those eagles here. We have brown wedgetailed eagles and sea eagles. Doesnt stop us admiring them. I've named my property "eaglefree" . That came about after I left my last woman...I was free as an eagle lol

Valk1.jpg

Valk13-1.jpg

Valk14.jpg

Valk3.jpg

Just a few shots of my 97 Valkyrie. Since these photos were taken, she also has some fender bras. She's in the shop for some servicing and a new exhaust system. Hopefully, she'll be back this weekend. :)