Trike pulling trailer Class is available

Boscoporp

TOI - North Carolina
I'm scheduled to go to Wing Ding July 5th and they have a certified "Trike pulling a trailer course" open to all as long as they have completed a trike course in the last two years.

The cost os only $50.00 if anyone is interested. Wing Ding is in Knoxville this year!

Gonna' try my best to make it up at least by the weekend for this Event.....really close to Our Maggie Valley Event though...."we'll see".....ThumbUp

WingDing 33 in Knoxville, TN.

I will trying for the Trike Trailer course... maybe they can teach an old dog some new tricks......:10:

I'm scheduled to go to Wing Ding July 5th and they have a certified "Trike pulling a trailer course" open to all as long as they have completed a trike course in the last two years.

The cost os only $50.00 if anyone is interested. Wing Ding is in Knoxville this year!

Hey, that's a great idea. I'm having a trailer hitch added to my trike conversion "just in case." Hubby and I are in the planning stages of a cross country road trip from FL to WA 2013-we'll (well I) will likely be pulling a trailer.

:10: