Trike Talk. Com Face Masks

If yall are serious I will have some made. A neighbor in our complex that prints our T-Shirts has been bugging me about ordering some. If you are interested post below how many and I will get a price.

If we decide to get some, I will sell them at exactly my cost and I think black with this logo would work well.

View attachment 89412

That will be very effective advertising :p I would take 2;)

I haven't had to wear one yet.Put me down for 1.No telling what this bunch I work for will have me doing if this thing flairs up again.

I've worn a mask twice, I think .... once to get my dogs groomed ... since then I have a new groomer and once to tell the allergist that I wouldn't be getting shots anymore (I was in the place of my treatment where I only got them if I felt like I needed them when the Chinese Virus hit).

But what the hay ... I'd buy one ... :D

We want two to wear and would be proud is there a beer hole?

:good:
If yall are serious I will have some made. A neighbor in our complex that prints our T-Shirts has been bugging me about ordering some. If you are interested post below how many and I will get a price.

If we decide to get some, I will sell them at exactly my cost and I think black with this logo would work well.

View attachment 89412

I've worn a mask twice, I think .... once to get my dogs groomed ... since then I have a new groomer and once to tell the allergist that I wouldn't be getting shots anymore (I was in the place of my treatment where I only got them if I felt like I needed them when the Chinese Virus hit).

But what the hay ... I'd buy one ... :D

I'm betting CO will require it in short order. Gonna be interesting come ski season............. :wave4:

View attachment 89412

I'll take two..... Jim

Apparently the fellow next door to my shop has been selling thousands of the custom printed masks to Corp accounts, sounds like its quite the business. His min order is 100, but told me since we are neighbors and I have given him all of our printing/ shirt & wrap jobs, he will do a min of 50 for us. At an order of 50, the price is $10 each, 100 quantity order drops the price to $9 each. Not sure if there is a setup fee for making the screens, I forgot to ask so I will ask that today. If so, that will add a small amount to the price.

The masks he makes are pretty unique, they are two layer with a pocket to add a filter if desired (I see no need) and seem to be of good quality, thus the price. I can also check around for a better deal. It looks like this virus is here to stay and many states, counties and businesses are making it mandatory to wear them.

A part of me rebels with that, but then again at my age and the fact that we have our 2 year old grandson living with us since his birth, I don't think taking the risk is all that smart, so we have been wearing them at the grocery stores and such. Please don't feel in any way that I am pushing getting these, I'm not so its completely your call on this, we can do it or not.

As a side note, my mechanic contracted Covid19 about 6 weeks ago, so it hit pretty close to home for me. We have been wearing the disposable masks, gloves and sanitizing everything every day at the shop.

All of Arizona is now required to wear masks in public when not distancing, except when eating and swimming. We are now the hot spot (pun) of the country. I believe other states are not far behind (hope not). The mask thing, for better or worse, is going to be with us for a while. May as well wear one that draws interest and shows our passion..... Jim

All of Arizona is now required to wear masks in public when not distancing, except when eating and swimming. We are now the hot spot (pun) of the country. I believe other states are not far behind (hope not). The mask thing, for better or worse, is going to be with us for a while. May as well wear one that draws interest and shows our passion..... Jim

Have to agree! This definitely, not going away anytime soon.

Damn ......... Ya gots ta wear a mask on the sh*tter ? :xszpv:

Kinda don't know why anyone would want anything more than the most basic mask? I hate them and can't wait to see them gone. Reminds me of all the wacky Asians you would see in the city. This country is already unrecognizable to me.:mad:

Kinda don't know why anyone would want anything more than the most basic mask? I hate them and can't wait to see them gone. Reminds me of all the wacky Asians you would see in the city. This country is already unrecognizable to me.:mad:

Don't go out side and if you do, don't breathe. :D Btw, didn't the garden state just mandate them ?

Apparently the fellow next door … etc …, he will do a min of 50 for us. At an order of 50, the price is $10 each, … etc …

The masks he makes are pretty unique, they are two layer with a pocket to add a filter if desired (I see no need) and seem to be of good quality, thus the price. I can also check around for a better deal. It looks like this virus is here to stay and many states, counties and businesses are making it mandatory to wear them.

… etc … Please don't feel in any way that I am pushing getting these, I'm not so its completely your call on this, we can do it or not.… etc …

If you or others do this, I'll get two.

Just heard on Fox ... Texas has mandated them as well ... Randy ... you better get yer order in soon ... them things are gonna be as elusive as toilet paper ... :D ... and up my order to two ... ya know ... incase :Shrug: ... that would give me 5 total, twin trike talk, three with the flag ... I can coordinate with my outfits, although, just about everything goes with shorts and a T .... :blush:

Back