Trike Talk Newbie -

Thanks for allowing me to become a member! Looks like a great group of people in here and tons of info. I have a 2003 HD Anniversary Edition Electra Glide that was converted with a solid axle Champion Trike kit in August of 2007.

Anyone know what rotors are on these? Even though my pads a barely worn (almost half an inch left) the rotor (one side only) is getting grooves in it - I reached out to Champion and they said " The rotors and pads are of the highest quality automotive application parts" - and have yet to get a quote for them. I am guessing they are VW but no luck in my online searching thus far.

Thanks, Bob

Welcome to the Gang from Western Colorado.

I can't help with that except to say I had really good luck getting info from Champion on my 08 Gold Wing trike. Here's who I contacted. Sorry for the bold text, I cut it from their website.

[FONT=&quot]Contact Bill Swift at bills@championsidecars.com[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]714-847-0949 ext 103 or 800-875-0949[/FONT]

Champion Trike Rotor & Pad Quote

Champion just quoted $275 (plus tax & delivery I assume) for 2 rotors and 4 pads - expensive for VW parts. The cost would be worth it if one of the original rotors and set of pads didn't start to fail already - shame to spend that much money on same product!:gah:

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania stop by often, I'm sure someone will help with alternatives. :good: Stay Safe Fred

welcome robert call champion

i seem to remember they might be off a vw but not sure. been a long time since i had my champion

Back