Trike Talk Northeast 2017 Registration

Just booked the hotel for me and the missus. Plan on getting there a day early on Wed Aug 23rd. Went through the TT registration page. All signed up there but can't view anything but statistics. Hey, 3 months ahead of time. Pretty good for me. Thank my boss. He sent out an email asking what dates everyone wanted to take off this summer. So I rushed to jump ahead of everyone else. What a weasel.

Great to hear you and our wife are coming.....are you heading there direct on Wednesday or staying in the Torrington area, I'm heading there on Thursday so if you do stay near here let me know.

Great to hear you and our wife are coming.....are you heading there direct on Wednesday or staying in the Torrington area, I'm heading there on Thursday so if you do stay near here let me know.

For that direction, I will probably just leave after rush hour (like I would stand a chance of getting Dianne out before rush hour) and go the NYC route straight up. Besides, the ferry just raised the rates for me by over 50%. They now officially state any bike with more than 2 wheels is a $46 charge. Instead of the $30 they had been charging me. So aside from the extra $100 they will make per year, I noticed this morning that they have purged most of the long time dock workers. I'm sure lower salaries for newbies wasn't the reason.

OK, all done with the rant I was on. For now.

Not as big as I hoped

We have a nice group this year. Won't be unmanageable" I rode last Sun with a group of 10 bikes and it was a nice non stressful ride. If we get more we will have to break into groups., right now I still don't have a very good head count. Maybe Doug can call and get names of who is signed in at the motel. Looks to me like 12 trikes 22 people.

We will have trophies and raffle. We are planning a dinner get together and a farewell breakfast. At least one group ride ( destination will be discussed at first meeting. )

if you read this ,if you could , please post and just say "I'll be there." " Or can't make it "

a lot of planning has gone into this. Thanks Doug and Karen .. It is even harder when u are just guessing on attending people.. Restaurants want to know how many. It is only weeks away now. It is crunch time.

Me and Dianne will be there. Hopefully my hand is fully recovered from tendon surgery by then (feels good 4 days after surgery, but all bandaged up). Driving my truck in rush hour is killing me...and I can't use bandaged hand to give middle finger to deserving drivers.:qpnmt:

Unless something unexpected pops up, Letty and I will be there. Registered for rooms, vacation time approved, travel plans made, trike tuned up.

Sorry John, been very busy, yes OlBandit and Sherry will be there on Thursday about 3pm, looks like there will be 2 other trikes, 4 people, they were originally gonna ride up with me but have some issue to deal with. I am waiting to hear if they can resolve their issue and are riding with me or coming up on Friday.

I have also reached out to TrikerMary and sent a PM to see if she wants to ride up to the Catskills with us. Not sure if she is registered, I can not seem to find a current list of people already signed up for the rally.

See y'all soon!!!

9/14/2016 23:22:43DougVeronneaudougvTorringtonCtYes
9/14/2016 19:53:09KarenVeronneaudougvTorringtonCtyes
10/8/2016 19:43:29KenDorveeYogisanUpper MarlboroMDno
10/8/2016 19:44:29LettyDorvee Yogisan Upper MarlboroMDyes
10/9/2016 7:04:25FrankRighetti1dn5upGarrisonNew Yorkyes
10/24/2016 0:03:26RobertMulcahyMoe55NorthfordCTyes
10/24/2016 0:11:05LindaMulcahyMoe55NorthfordCTyes
2/26/2017 22:06:16JohnLucianoJohn Luciano Torrington ConnYes
3/7/2017 6:59:45BillSnyderOlBanditCoplayPAYes
4/12/2017 12:35:07CATHERINECIPOLLASEABIZJAMESTOWNRIYes
4/12/2017 12:35:58GARYSAVOIESEABIZJAMESTOWNRIYes

4/9/2017 11:10:10JacksonCarpenterBikerJackOgdensburgNJyes
5/27/2017 15:40:06AndrewColenBikerbozoCoramNYyes
5/27/2017 15:41:06DianneColenMrs BozoCoramNYyes
5/31/2017 13:33:44AnthonyProettatherocksharleyPutnam ValleyNew Yorkno
6/27/2017 10:25:12JohnKulersBatmanHopewell NYyes

This is who I have so far that have signed up

Thanks Doug, I know that is not a complete list as you do not have Sherry on the list I know I registered her. I know Pat and Barry Schuler, Buell and Mary Anne Ruch have booked rooms at Hotel Vienna. So there is a few more to the list. I am not really sure if any of them have become members of the site, if they have not we will sign them up at the rally.

Not sure where the registration form went, but when I clicked on it it said it was closed:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YBv_ETr-Bi9x7U8ST8rj8DYFwTQ69I0N0Wt2MPWY8L0/closedform

Registration sheet

Hey Bill, Sorry about deleting Sherry, it was probably my mistake. There are two excel sheets, the original one and the second one I did. I'm real not happy with Google, these forms keep changing and it closed by itself.

I was trying to delete the doubles and I was thinking Cheri and deleted Sherry instead.

Here is the link to the excel sheet directly, I think you should be able to enter into each cell the right info. The sheet saves itself automatically. See if you can make a change and let me know if it works.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...W9gdZ45DoH0it99sjsr324beo/edit#gid=1010129959

Bill, it looks like the link you posted on your last post opens to the registration page, the links that I posted open up to the excel sheet pages...this system is driving me crazy... we use excel sheets all day long in work

If anyone is still having issues registering, please send me a PM with your info and I'll add it to the list....sorry for the problems...the more important thing is to get your hotel reservations in place. The week before we will probably see how many we have so we can reserve a dinner place. I will talk to the hotel to get a better idea and start working on a place to have dinner. I'll be there on Thursday so will be able to figure when everyone else is getting there.

Doug, just to confirm, I will only have 2 other people coming with me at this time. Mary Anne and Buell Ruch, riding on 1 trike, they will be riding up with me. I believe that they have a room at Hotel Vienna also. Unfortunately the other 2, Pat and Barry could not make it due to other obligations.

See ya in a 2 weeks!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png