Trike Talk / TOI Mid America Gathering

Just made it home, spent Monday and Tuesday with the gang and had to come home today for an appointment on Thursday. Had a great time and had a great ride led by Tom on Tuesday morning and trike games in the afternoon. Most of us had way to much to eat for lunch and with just a little rain I think the group had a good ride.

Was there Sunday thru Tuesday. Had a great time.

Made it home this morning (Wed) and for once, managed to stay out of the rain, although had to wash the bike of all the road slime from earlier rains.

ps. Let's move the date next year to August... I almost got frostbite. :0)

Wehrme,

Glad to hear you got home safe and dry. It was a nice ride home.

Larry & Wendy Sobczak

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to Trikeleader and OzarkRyder and the rest of their crew for the time and effort at the Mid America Gathering.

This was our first time at an event like this, had a good time and enjoyed the area. Thanks again.

Larry

Made it home! A large time was had by all. Met a lot of great people,did a lot exploring. If you have never been to this area you need to make plans to be there next year. There was lots of hanging around the pool,telling tall tales and general socializing at night.Something was said about someone eating all the pudding,but I'm not mentioning any names! Anyways thanks to all the people who made this happen. Hope to see you all next year!:D:D

Had a nice time.

Got home Thursday. I really enjoyed the gathering. Excellent roads and fantastic people. A bit warm most days, but the pool a and a few cocktails solved that.

This was my first gathering.....but won't be my last.

Hope to see some of you in Deadwood next month.

I'd like to throw out a big THANKS! to Tom (Bullet 10, I believe) for the great ride he led us on and the restaurant stop. It wasn't planned that he'd be a tour leader, he volunteered the night before and really showed us some good riding and sights. Nothing like someone local to the area as he is to showcase the best roads and eating places. Thanks again, Tom.

home at last

Tom I would like to thank you and all that made the gathering I had a blast, roads, food and games was grate. now Tom you missed it on the weather ( it was hot ) we had fun any way. came back to Texas by way of Kansas. got home about 3:00pm the 25th all safe and sound.

Got home yesterday about 12:30. I would like to echo the thanks of everyone else for the work, effort and planning that went into this Gathering. Tom, Lou Ann, Ozarkrider, Tom II, - all of you did a fantastic job and you have the deepest appreciation of everyone who was there.

Had a great time so I'm really looking forward to Kerrville in October. Maybe someone will bring pudding...:gah:

hello Mike

...and a Lone Star or two. I enjoy drinking OPB (other people's beer), and I really like Lone Star:D

if you come to Kerrville in Oct. I will make sure you get a LONE STAR or 6. you want long necks or cans ???

Enjoyed meeting you Mike, and think you & friends for showing me how to open the gate.

catch you later Jr. & Darlene

Hm at last

Kathy and I made it home on the 26th. Had to go to Nascar Truck race in Gateway Il. Our Nephew got the win so a great 11 day outing. 5 states, two Truck races, 5 days on Trike gathering and a 550 mile ride hm on Sunday! need some rest and ready to go again. Thanks to everyone that was involved. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png