Triker Travel Question

You won't see much riding Deals Gap. You'll be too busy navigating the road. If you have a passenger they will see a lot. Be careful and watch out for fools trying to ride it too fast.

the Dragon

yes ever one should do the Dragon. both way. and when you finish the dragon any way you go just about is good riding, hwy 28 is good, Cherohala scenic skyway is good. so many good rides in the area. hope you have a few days to enjoy many roads. I have been there 3 time and each time I find new roads. I like to use Maggie Valley, NC for my home base. again you want find better ridding any were. have fun and be safe.
Jr. & Darlene ( trail blazer )

ps. don't ride the Dragon on the week-end, do it thur the week. to many crazy's on the week ends.

Triker Travel/ Dragons Tail, Etc.

As said previously, heading to Maggie Valley
end of August and first of Sept. M10 of us are gonna slide in there the week before the Labor Day Crush and hope to not have quite as many there then. We're riding during the week and pulling the pin on Friday morn.
Couple guys been there before, most of us
Newbies to the area.
Looking forward to it. If we get a break on weather that will be a bonus. Either way everyone is planning on having a great time!

I'll post when we get back. Thanks to all for the input. 😎

Uncle Willie

I've been there a few times. I have stayed in Gatlinburg and Asheville many times. Western North Carolina is by far the better because there are so many good riding roads. Most of them are much better than the Dragon. Western NC is our favorite place to vacation. But you have to ride the Dragon at least once to say that you have done it. If you do ride the dragon, make sure you go to one of the photo websites and see your picture. There are a number of photogs that take pictures of all the riders and you can purchase one of yourself. Makes a good memory for your later years. http://www.129photos.com or www.killboy.com or one of the others. You can browse until you find one you like.

One thing to note. Many of the bike riders are there to beat the clock. I have seen many accidents on the Dragon because of speeding bikers. There is also many sports car rallies done on the Dragon on weekends, too.

Tail of  the dragon.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadrunner1
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png