trip to Dayton to check out AF Museum

leaving Marquette Mi on the 9th, any demonstrations/riots I have to avoid so I can finalize my route?

When we go north to the UP. from Dayton area we use US 127 to where it connects to I 75 in Mi . That way we avoid Detroit & Toledo . I forget when you will be here, but I have appts. on the 8th through 10th as of right now.

When we go north to the UP. from Dayton area we use US 127 to where it connects to I 75 in Mi . That way we avoid Detroit & Toledo . I forget when you will be here, but I have appts. on the 8th through 10th as of right now.

should be in the area the 10th. Stopping in Oscoda the 9th and see a friend so i was planning 23to 67 to 127 to 70. I just was wondering about demonstrations in in Lansing in any. thinking about using bypass to the west of town.

i dont have a contact for you my cell is 906 361-6011

Trike is in the installers shop 40 miles south of home. Will be there a few days. Also have to stick home, as we are waiting for a serviceman. Fridge quit & needs to be fixed. Also waiting for a guy from Indy to come & pickup a truck tool box. If all gets fixed & you are still here ,will call. Everything happens at once !!Also ,guy came through the ceiling in garage & waiting for ceiling to be fixed. NOt a good week here. Still don't know when that is to be fixed. Are you going to the AZ ride ?? We plan on that & told ceiling guy when we had to leave for that,& he promised to have it done before the 24th. So we pretty much have to stay home. Thinking of trailering out, Jerry in Memphis & Kevin of DK are also trailering .

Back