Truths

tumblr_p43cweYACK1u653o0o1_500.png

Fla Shooter

Here we go again with the gun control issues. The only people that comply with it are honest :Shrug:. The black mkt is full of any firearm you want to pay for. I blame the school system for letting him in. When I pick up my kids (granddaughter) from school, I can’t get into the door with out ID and reason. And still if someone really wanted to get in they could.

If a shooters idea of entering failed, then acting as a sniper would of been plan B. As was said “See Somthing Say Somthing “ a few kids knew about this kid and his intentions. They talk in numbers. It’s a dam shame that the word Gun Control even came up as a discussion on the issue. Just more ammo that the Dems want to use. Just My Opinion...

truths

why don't they hire some unemployed vets to watch these schools.it would stop atot of this.when i was in school i would take guns to shop class to redo stocks,reblue etc.there was never none of this **** going on,if it do of would happen you would have been taken to the wood shed when you got home.iu think thats the problem now.kids don;t give a ****.they want to go down in facebook as i did this.you see kids put suicides on web.cell phones and internet has alot to do with some of this. my 2 cents

I don't know if it's because the FBI doesn't care or if they have too many rules involving political correctness to do anything.

God knows, you don't want to trample the civil liberties of one adult to protect 100's of children.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png