Uncomfortable ride...HELP

I couldn't stand the stock seat on my 2012 Wing, plain murder on the back side. On the stock seat of my 06 Ultra I can go 80 miles before I want off, the wing was making my back side burn after 25 miles. I can say the stock seat on the Wing was the worst seat I've had.

Same thing with my stock seat on my 05 Wing. See my earlier post in this thread.

I think ones build has much to do with how well a seat sits. on my 03 wing all was great , on the 2010 wing butt gets a littler sore but I am up about ten to 15 pounds.

Same thing with my stock seat on my 05 Wing. See my earlier post in this thread.

Yep saw it. I have highway pegs and have used both the stock foot pegs and Kury foot boards with the heal toe shifters, I prefer the foot boards. Leg wise I've been in great shape, I'm only a 29" inseam so I don't have very long legs. I almost went with the same seat you did, just couldn't pass up the group buy I stumbled into for the Daylong this past winter. Since doing the seat I've put in close to 500 mile days with no real discomfort, something I know I would have never pulled off with the stock seat.

msocko3, you talk about "Russell" in post 39 and "Daylong" in post 42, could you explain what thy are and what the difference is in them. Or are they the same?
Thanks
Kent

I think hes talking about the Russell Daylong seat.I've heard alot of great reviews on them. day-long.com/

Any 300 lb'rs with seat suggestions? I have a '96 GL1500A w/Motor Trike. I haven't really taken any long trips as yet but want to avoid any discomfort when the time comes.

Back