update tomg update

For those of you who may be interested. I spoke with Tomg this afternoon and found him in good spirits. They have moved him from ICU into a room in the last couple of days, a good sign of progress. His body just fought off blood poisioning that prevented the back doctor from using the cement procedure to set his back. I'm being told they might release him Monday to start rehab and he will be staying in the Melbourn area during this time. Please keep him in your prayers as he continues to heal.

PS. He said he is done roof climbing. lol

For those of you who may be interested. I spoke with Tomg this afternoon and found him in good spirits. They have moved him from ICU into a room in the last couple of days, a good sign of progress. His body just fought off blood poisioning that prevented the back doctor from using the cement procedure to set his back. I'm being told they might release him Monday to start rehab and he will be staying in the Melbourn area during this time. Please keep him in your prayers as he continues to heal.

THANK YOU for the update. Tell him when you talk next that Ted and MJ are praying for him. Also did he complete his task in Key West?

Pleased to hear of Tom's progress and good attitude. Not an easy journey, been there done that. Blessings to Tom.

Thanks for the update, MTN RIDER... Continue to pray for Tomg's speedy and full recovery.

pmar6004

Back