Upper Midwest Gathering

JohnnyB

150+ Posts
Who's interested????

wondering if there would be enough interest to host a trike gathering in the upper midwest

Winona MN or LaCrosse Wi area

Great Roads -beautiful Mississippi River scenery along with great bluffs, excellent food thinking sometime in June

anyone interested??

Same page

I was thinking the same thing date wise

late September has crossed my mind to take advantage of fall colors

Im liking the weekend after Memorial Day Thursday May 30 - Sunday June 2 in Winona Mn

great roads and great food

Im liking the weekend after Memorial Day Thursday May 30 - Sunday June 2 in Winona Mn

great roads and great food

Winona would be a nice Midwest area. Lots of accommodations, good restaurants and great riding along the river. LaCross is not far and Guettenburg is just down the river, a beautiful ride. We stayed at the Days Inn on the French Island in LaCrosse last week and were not disappointed.

When

Dates are always the hardest thing especially when starting a new gathering.

Lets let those who have chimed in thus far decide

weekend after Memoral Day - May 30 - June 2, 2019. OR. Third weekend in September.

September 19 - 22, 2019. - Thursday through Sunday

As as for location Winona Minnesota

express your opinion here

we'll make a decision November 1,

Early time maybe hard for some with graduations and resting after a holiday weekend. I get busy latter in the year, but a 4 day weekend will work.

We have regional VMC rally and Three Wheel Rally in July. May/June or August/September works best for us. In fact, we usually make a September trip to the upper Mississippi to see the fall colors, so it would be nice to tie our trip in with an uppermidwest TT rally!

Back