V6 trike

LOL - Nana does like Yellow!!

I do like my yellow/white trike, George and Ray! I don't see myself ever wanting a dark color for one. Funny though....I don't have a single other thing that is yellow! Not even clothing, so it must not be my true favorite color after all. Hmmmm.

I do like my yellow/white trike, George and Ray! I don't see myself ever wanting a dark color for one. Funny though....I don't have a single other thing that is yellow! Not even clothing, so it must not be my favorite color after all. Hmmmm.

I "might" have a few items of Ridin' Gear in Yellow also.....:rolleyes:

I used to like brite red, but now since the dogs and cops like it too, i don't anymore, think it will be brite yellow, at least they will see before they hit me, grinn

I used to like brite red, but now since the dogs and cops like it too, i don't anymore, think it will be brite yellow, at least they will see before they hit me, grinn

Yep, Yellow definetly shows up and contrasts with the natural surroundings most of the time....:wtg:

I do like my yellow/white trike, George and Ray! I don't see myself ever wanting a dark color for one. Funny though....I don't have a single other thing that is yellow! Not even clothing, so it must not be my true favorite color after all. Hmmmm.

It's your complementary color. Sets off all the rest of your colors.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HomeFree
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png